Set 150 years before Lineage, as the kingdom of Aden becomes a unified state, Lineage II: The Chaotic Chronicle is designed to show the struggles that take place during a time where several provinces come under one rule. Old loyalties must change, new structure must be established and national sovereignty and pride must be formed. However, a group of lands coming under single rule doesn’t equate to immediate peace… In this world, many players fight for control over any and every piece of the new kingdom. In the struggle for power and glory, who will you be? Lineage II will offer a total of five races to choose from. Within each race, players can choose a specific class: wizard or warrior, giving players up to ten race/class options to choose from. The Lineage II character development system allows players to really experience their avatar’s growth in more meaningful ways. As players advance, new sets of skills and items become available to them.
[b]Collector’s Edition Features:[/b]
* Limited Collectors “ELF GIRL” 3D Paper? figurine
* 32 page Strategy and Hint Guide; including Chronicle I Expansion
* New Aden Map – including new area’s found in Chronicle I
* Clan Web Design Kit – build your own Lineage II website
* Preview from Chronicle II – due out in Fall/Winter ’04
* Link to Fan site Page on Official Lineage II site
* One of three international collectable posters
* Original and Best selling Lineage II game
* Chronicle I update; Castle Siege and Flying Dragons
* Chronicle II teaser
* Product trailer and link to web site – City of Heroes
* Product trailer and link to web site – Guild Wars
* High Tension Battle: The graphic concept of Lineage II assumes a tremendous siege carried out by dozens of characters with advanced 3D details similar to those in fighting games. Picture the castle rampart standing high in the way of surging forces, plains being viewed by riding a dragon high in the sky, and archers on the rampart sniping at the coming enemy. These powerful scenes will be produced with the latest 3D technology.
* Character appearance and social interaction systems are supported, which reflect players’ own characters in the cyber world. The characters are built via high-level 2D illustration for people who are not yet accustomed to a 3D game appearance.
* The right action at the right moment: Freestyle play is guaranteed through a solid physics engine. Players can fly in the sky, adventure deep in the ocean while searching for an undersea town, and express the joy of victory with friends.
* Lineage II applies Lineage’s interface design philosophy. The simple, mouse-driven interface, which helps novices learn movement and combat quickly, has been recreated for the 3D game.
* Playersat low levels will enjoy hunting for rewards, but as they gain experience and reach higher levels they can enjoy the complex war, politics, and economic systems. Lineage II intends to look simple, but also provides complexity and depth for more seasoned players.
* Players have many classes and characters to choose from. In Lineage II, each race has its own class tree, enabling players to change their character’s appearance as they grow in the game. This makes advancing more fun.
* Players may also raise various NPCs and play them as their own characters.
Choose the character(s) you wish to play according to your play style. Each class has unique skills that lead to different play styles.
* Fighter: Players will not see the type of fighting typical of other MPOGs. Fighting with armor and weaponry adds complexity – timing matters much more. Simple swinging fights will look more realistic, like in fighting games. The combination of easy and safe Default Auto Battle and tense and powerful Special Manual Battle provide the combat style players want at the moment they want it.
* Magician: Magicians can do things like call lightning to their opponents, control zombies, and summon Sky Dragons! Players can develop their magicians to specialize in a certain kind of magic: White Magic, which symbolizes life and justice; Black Magic, symbolizing the power of death and evil; and Summon Magic, a magic that transcends good and evil.
* Elf, Orc, Dwarf, Dark Elf… To survive the human-ruling world, they have special skills that human beings could never learn.
* Pledge Masters: A player’s ability to command and lead others is related to the political skills they have. The pledge master manages all systems that support a Blood Pledge. He or she can communicate information throughout the Blood Pledge, attain a manor for the Blood Pledge, and use their economical and political skills to run the manor.
* Lineage II focuses more on group battle than Lineage. This intensifies friendships and rivalries more than ever.
* Party system: Players battle together under a leader and share experience points. Party members can see each player’s health (HP) during battle and aid those who are losing their fight. The system supports new features to both leader and members, including party organization. Blood Pledge war system: This system has been enhanced to include alliance and government delegation functions, making war possible on a larger scale.
* The Blood Pledge-level sharing system is increased, guaranteeing complications between Blood Pledges.
* Siege war system
* Political system
* Government Delegation system
* Economic system
* Character Valuation system
* Community system.