Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced it is shipping an 8GB Multi-Kit as well as a 4GB microSDHCcard plus USB reader combination. Designed especially for the mobile consumer, the two new products make transferring and saving files between mobile phones and multiple electronic devices easy and convenient.
"Our new 8GB Multi-Kit is a terrific all-in-one solution that combines a large capacity microSDHC card with dual adapters and a handy USB reader, said Jean Wong, Flash memory product manager, Kingston. "Additionally, the 4GB microSDHC card plus USB Flash reader makes transferring or 'side-loading' digital content between a PC and mobile phone a snap, plus it's small and easy to carry around.
Kingston's versatile 8GB Multi-Kit features an 8GB microSDHC card along with mini- and full-size SD adapters and a USB reader that allows consumers to store large amounts of data on a single card while utilizing adapters to easily convert the card for use on multiple device platforms.
Designed to manage the multitude of content choices available to mobile phones, the 4GB microSDHC card plus USB reader provides a quick and easy way to store videos, photos, songs, ringtones and other applications. The ultra-small USB reader can be attached to a mobile phone via the included key loop.
Both products are covered by a lifetime warranty* and Kingston's free 24/7 technical support.
microSDHC card Features and Specifications:
– Compliant: with the SD Specification Version 2.00
– Versatile: 8GB Multi-Kit can be used as a full-size SDHC card with write protection or as a miniSDHC card to transfer data
– Compatible: with microSDHC, miniSDHC and SDHC host devices; not compatible with standard microSD/miniSD/SD-enabled devices/readers
– File Format: FAT 32
– Reliable: lifetime warranty*
– Capacity**: 4GB, 8GB
– Dimensions: 0.43" x 0.59" x 0.039"(11mm x 15mm x 1mm)
– High-Speed Class Rating: Class 4: 4MB/sec. Minimum data transfer rate
– Operating Temperature: -13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)
– Storage Temperature: -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)
– Weight: 0.1 oz (2.7g)
– System Requirements: System with USB support,
Windows Vista (ReadyBoost not supported),
Windows 2000 (SP4), WinXP (SP1, SP2), Mac OS X (10.3.x and higher)
Kingston 8GB Multi-Kit
Part Number: MBLY/8GB
MSRP: $ 39.00
4GB microSDHC Card + USB Reader
Part Number: FCR-MRB+SDC4/4GB
Black Flash Card Reader + Class 4 microSDHC card
MSRP: $ 22.00
* 10-year warranty in France, Germany and Austria
** Please note: Some of the listed capacity is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. For more information, please consult Kingston's Flash Memory Guide at kingston.com/Flash_Memory_Guide.
For more information on Kingston or its products visit the Web site at: www.kingston.com.
Stay with www.mygamer.com.