Ubisoft announced that video games based on two of American game shows, Jeopardy! and Wheel of Fortune, will be available for download individually and as a compilation and at retail as a compilation November 7 on PS4 and the Xbox One family of devices. Jeopardy! and Wheel of Fortune will be available for the suggested price of $39.99 for the bundle and $19.99 for each digital game.
Jeopardy! allows players to solve over 2,000 clues and compete with two other friends online and through local multiplayer, and offers exciting new features.
- Unique Modes: With three distinct modes, there is a Jeopardy! type for everyone. Track your progress and performance in leaderboards by competing in Career Mode. Rapid Mode offers fewer categories and clues for players looking for a quick match, and Family Mode includes separate categories to be more inclusive and fun for kids and parents alike.
- Unlock New Categories: Answer clues correctly and unlock Categories.
- Media Clues: Jeopardy! offers more than 2,000 puzzles with visual and audio clues, including quotes and songs.
- Category Customization: Players can decide which categories they want during online and offline matches.
With more than 4,000 puzzles, Wheel of Fortune offers hours of puzzle-solving fun and provides unique twists on the classic game.
- Classic and Quick Modes: Play the classic mode to enjoy the authentic TV show experience with all of the beats you know and love. Or choose the quick mode to solve a few puzzles.
- Online Multiplayer: Track your progress against friends and global leaderboards, compare your score and achievements through the profile function and chat with friends.
- Special Wedges true to the TV Show: Collect awesome travel trips with the prize wedge and win top value gifts with the gift card, mystery wedge or million dollar wedge.
- Level up and Unlock Customization Items: Gain levels as you play and unlock new customization items to decorate your contestants and studio set with over 250 unique items.