Episode One exposes Alyx's combat skills and knowledge of City 17. Battle side-by-side with her through Valve's first episodic game, a four-to-six hour adventure of greater density and detail than non-episodic releases.
In addition to the new single player campaign, Half-Life 2: Episode One also includes two multiplayer games. And everything you need to play is included in the box – Half-Life 2 is not required to play.
- An all-new episode for one of the best-selling action games of all time.
- Discover what’s become of City 17, Dr. Breen, and the G-Man.
- Incredibly advanced Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- Highly detailed environments, featuring High Dynamic Range lighting, provide amazing gameplay settings.
- Digital Actors: The most sophisticated in-game characters ever witnessed.
- Physical Gameplay: Objects obey the laws of gravity, friction, and buoyancy.
- Design Team Commentary Mode.
- Also includes two multiplayer games: Half-Life 2 Deathmatch and Half-Life 1 Deathmatch: SourceTM.
- Half-Life 2 not required to play.