Developed by Taito and 505 Games, Furu Furu
Park is a collection of 30 arcade-style games that take advantage of the
Wii Remote(TM)'s range of motion to engage and entertain players of all
skill levels and ages.
Included among Furu Furu Park's 30 different mini-games are:
* Arkanoid: an arcade classic pitting paddle and ball against a
wall of blocks;
* Pinch Hitter: step up to the plate and take a few swings with
the Wii Remote;
* Bubble Bobble: hold the Wii Remote like an NES controller to
burst all of the bubbles in this retro arcade puzzler;
* Safe Cracker: Memorize the combination then enter the code by
tilting your Wii Remote left and right to crack the safe;
* Sonic Blastman 20XX: Clutch your Wii Remote and punch at the
screen to destroy asteroids heading for earth;
* Super Karate: Execute offensive and defensive maneuvers with
your Wii Remote to defeat your opponent.
Players can also face off against a friend in three multiplayer modes:
Free Battle, Panel Attack and Love Challenge where players will have to
compete to win female affection.