Dungeon Siege: Throne of Agony for the PSP system is an all-new adventure, created from the ground up specifically for the handheld system. Dungeon Siege: Throne of Agony features all-new playable characters and a freshly designed, non-linear, single player campaign as well as support for Ad Hoc co-operative and competitive multiplayer games.
- 4 unique characters to choose from – Characters can be customized as they level up into 8 different Hero Classes and then even further into 16 Legendary Classes
- Player can choose from over 16 different Pets and Companions to play with. Gameplay will encourage the player to constantly switch between unique Pets and Companions to use their special powers.
- Face over 100 monsters including well known monsters from the Dungeon Siege world as well as many new creatures.
- Multiplayer Cooperative Campaign allows you to play with a friend. Each player can bring a Pet or Companion adding up to a four party experience.
- Multiplayer Battle Arenas allow a concise, fun party experience for players who don't have time for a full campaign.
- 15 hours of gameplay with 2 different modes Mercenary and Elite
- Over 100 stunning spells and abilities
- Tons of powerful weapons and armor – all fully enchantable
- Flying and naval vehicles that allow access to remote areas of the game world.
What's your reaction?
You might also like
Assassin’s Creed: Mirage (PC/Console) Preview
With the release of Assassin’s Creed: Mirage set to release this October, AC Fever is rife throughout the MyGamer staff. With the franchise finally going back to its stealth ’em up roots, we can’t wait to once again play Assassin’s [...]
Brave Soldier – Invasion of Cyborgs is a new low-cost Contra clone
Get ready to arm yourself to the teeth and save the world from a cyborg invasion! Brave Soldier – Invasion of Cyborgs is a side-scrolling run ’n gun action game that recalls the 2D pixel art style and tough-but-fair challenge of 16-bit and arcade [...]
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (Switch) Preview
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is just around the corner. So, what’s in store for Link’s latest adventure? Since the colorful and outrageous decade of the 1980s, Zelda has captivated the hearts of millions as we loaded up our [...]