Cat in the Hat brings us a lush 3D action/adventure game with countless hours of Seussian mayhem. This game brings to life the world as seen in the movie, based on the classic Dr. Seuss children’s novel. As the Cat returns from rescuing the family dog, Nevins, he realizes the house has been turned upside down. By some mysterious force, the Cat’s world has suddenly combined with the human world and is expanding at a rapid pace. The lock that seals the crate between both worlds has been stolen, and it’s up to the Cat to find the lock and seal the crate once and for all, before it’s too late. Meet favorite characters including Sally. Conrad, Thing 1 and Thing 2 in this amazing game.
* Original Dr. Seuss Enemies created specifically for the game
* Interact with classic Seuss characters from the film such as the rambunctious Thing 1 and Thing 2 and the pessimistic Fish.
* A great introduction to action adventure games for kids 6-12 in a non-violent setting.
* Layered gameplay that is easy for kids to pick up and play and complex combinations of simple moves that entertain and challenge seasoned gamers.
* Use the Cat?s umbrella to float across chasms, shield from attacks, and capture enemies and goo-booms and target them anywhere in 3D to hit other enemies, open doors, or break through walls.
* The central house hub let?s players choose the level they tackle first, allowing different outcomes and which level opens next.