Deer Drive meshes hunting simulation with arcade style pick-up-and-play action and pacing for an exciting gaming experience. Deer Drive is the first deer hunting game that features two player simultaneous play. Additionally, Deer Drive features a multitude of gameplay modes, including four player party mode, true-to-life sound effects, passive and aggressive prey, and a slew of hunting weapons.
Deer Drive Features:
* Arcade-style multiplayer action hunting on Wii for the first time.
* Pick-Up-And-Play: Lock, load, and take down some bucks. Just be ready to defend yourself from aggressive mountain lions, bears, charging moose and other dangerous situations.
* Multiplayer: Play head-to-head with a friend or with up to four players in Party Mode.
* Optimized to work with Wii Remote or the Wii Zapper accessory.
* Changing weather creates dynamic hunting conditions over varied terrain.
* Challenging for casual and hard-core players alike.
* Ethical hunting integral to the game