Leading video game publisher Mastiff announced today that they have shipped a version of the hit Wii title, Deer Drive for the Nintendo DS to game retailers across North America. Deer Drive is available for a suggested price of only $19.99.
A fast-paced hunting simulation featuring hours of pure shooting fun for one or two players, Deer Drive is based on the popular title for the Wii that has sold over 400,000 copies in North America.
"Hunting games have been extremely popular on a number of different game machines, but no one had figured out how to capture that excitement for the Nintendo DS….until now." said Bill Swartz, Head Woof and CEO at Mastiff. "We've come up with a system that literally puts the thrill of hunting into the palm of your hand."
Deer Drive Features:
· First and only hunting product for the Nintendo DS.
· One or two player action.
· Full 3D graphics
· 30+ levels, 5 different environments, and 20+ animals including deer, moose, bear, duck, rabbits, squirrels and more.
· 125 power-ups and upgrades including weapon scopes, calls, ammunition and extended clips.
· User selectable language: English, French or Spanish.