Brothers In Arms® D-Day brings players the best of the Brothers In Arms® franchise in a handheld gaming system. Players will experience D-Day as a Screaming Eagle with more tactics and action exclusive to the PSP system. Now players can surprise the enemy for the ultimate advantage in firefights, leading a fire team throughout the entire Normandy campaign. For the first time, players will also be able to lead a bazooka team, order their squad on an MG42, or fire mortar rounds. An enhanced co-op mode (Skirmish) offers players a 12-mission campaign.
* PSP system debut: The highest rated World War II franchise hits the PSP system for the first time, bringing both Baker and Hartsock to a new platform.
* Developed specifically for the PSP system: Unique gameplay sequences designed specifically for the on-the-go nature of handheld gaming with all-new controls specific to the PSP system.
* The best of Brothers In Arms® with exclusive content: New teammate capabilities, improved enemy A.I., new weapons and destroyable cover make their way to the handheld
* Storyline specific to PSP: Play as Baker as you make your way to Carentan and as Hartsock as you head toward St. Sauveur, encompassing the entire Normandy campaign.
* Co-op multiplayer (Skirmish mode): Play with a friend over ad hoc (wireless) through 12 different Skirmish missions in four different game modes through the co-op campaign.
For more information about Brothers In Arms®, please visit www.brothersinarmsgame.com.