In the year 1492, you travel to America as Christopher Columbus and light the spark that will kindle 300 years of heated battles for land, riches and freedom. In eight historical campaigns spanning 42 missions, you will play the part of great legends such as Pizarro and Washington and will delve into epic real-time battles with use of up to 16,000 soldiers on 3D landscapes. Utilise new technologies, unique weaponry, improved fighting units and the dangerous world of diplomacy. Play with fire! Conquer America!
* Epic real-time strategy with historical background
* Captivating real-time mayhems with up to 16,000 units
* Era between 1492 and 1813
* 42 versatile missions in 8 thrilling campaigns e.g. Pizarro’s Expedition, the War of Tecumseh, the Seven Years War, the American War of Independence
* 6 historical battles in multiplayer mode
* 9 separate single player missions
* 12 different nations and tribes: Spain, England, France, Aztecs, Incas, Mayas, Sioux, Delaware, Huron, Iroquois League, Pueblos, USA
* 100 different units and 106 buildings
* Tactical formations for infantry, cavalry and artillery using officers, drummers and standard bearers
* Realistic artillery with gunner squadrons from transporting and loading cannon up to the effects of detonating cannon balls
* Fight morale is influenced by victories, defeats, food supplies, equipment and mercenary pay
* Apart from wide range attacks, all shooting units can fight with swords and knives (Cold Steel Attack)
* All buildings can be attacked, occupied and defended by troops
* Fortresses, forts and log cabins provide defensive advantages; units can also be accommodated and trained there
* Map Scaling: Pressing a single key gives an extensive overview of the fighting action through a special zoom perspective
* Huge maps (30×20 screens, 1024×768 pixels) and fascinating landscapes in four different climatic zones
* Detailed animation of all movements such as loading weapons, etc.
* Intricate diplomacy system, you can obtain warriors and raw materials for reasonable prices through e.g. an alliance with a neutral tribe
* Natural environment can be used strategically: caves as hiding places or ambush starting points, hills extend the shooting range
* Multiplayer mode for up to 7 players via LAN or Internet: Deathmatch, historical battles, automatic championship system and global rating system, War For America
* Detailed random maps in various sizes and with manifold settings for unlimited gaming fun
* Distinctly improved AI.