This single player scenario features Reginlief, the Valkyrie hero from the main campaign. She must lead her village to find and destroy all the passages from the underworld. This scenario will not be available in the shipped version of the game. Your Civilization has survived through the Ages of Empires and Kings. Now with Age of Mythology you`ll engage your Human Civilization in the ultimate challenge against the gods, Mythological Creatures and Heroes of Ancient Mythology.
* Play nine civilizations from Egyptian, Greek and Norse mythology. Choosing particular gods for your pantheon influences various economic and military abilities of your civilization, plus which god powers (earthquakes, meteor showers, etc.) and which mythological creatures (Cyclops, medusae, minotaur’s, etc.) you can summon.
* Age of Mythology takes stunning advantage of its all-new 3D technology to present realistic worlds, eye-popping special effects, and in-game cinematics that seamlessly drive the ambitious single player campaign.
* God Powers – These rare and powerful gifts grant players the powers of the gods several times during each game.
* Mythological Units – Each with their own special ability, these scarce units can be added to a player’s armies to change the character of the fighting force.
* Multiple Ways To Advance Ages – Players now get to chose different ways to advance though the ages, each providing a different set of bonuses.
* Highly Differentiated Civilizations – Age of Mythology builds on the civilization differentiation featured in Age of Kings and features civilizations that play dramatically different from one another.
* Age of Mythology carries forward the elements that have distinguished all Ensemble Studios games so far, while adding refreshing new features and innovations.