Wreckin’ Ball Adventure a 2.5D platformer with physics-based puzzles is rolling it way out on Steam and thanks to Qubic Games on Nintendo Switch.
The game offers:
– 3 game modes – all available in solo or local co-op up to 4 players!
– 60 story levels
– 3 languages support (ENG, PL, RUS)
Wreckin’ Ball Adventure is available now for $4.99 with a special launch discount of 30% (both platforms).
There is also a free demo for the PC version available now.
Wreckin’ Ball Adventure is a family-friendly platformer for up to 4 players, with ball-shaped robots and physics-based puzzles and 60 challenging levels!
Save the little K160 robot from the evil SuperCom and escape from the mysterious lab.
Wreckin’ Ball Adventure is excellent to play solo or in couch co-op mode.
Discover how to interact with your fellow robot escapees’, helping one another.
Roll, jump and swing using your handy-dandy grappling hook to reach new heights! Gather the orbs and collect the stars to unlock the next levels.
Wreck through the walls, avoid the hazards to reach your goal – breaking out of the gaol.
Discover a story layer hidden under the action surface – find out why SuperCom wants to destroy a sweet round robot.
- 60 Story levels
- Endless Escape mode – challenge your friends to see who can last the longest
- Playground mode where you can practice your skills
- Play solo or in local co-op for up to 4 players
- Satisfying graphics: clean 2.5D lab design