Konami has released a new, and presumably final, trailer for the uPComing Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain which is directed by Kojima himself.
Not only does this trailer depict the franchise’s extensive history, it also showcases new features that have not yet been announced.
Also, some details on the uPComing companion app have also been leaked. Below is a list of features that we can share:
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain will have a companion app similar to the successful app for Ground Zeroes.
- Like in Ground Zeroes the app can connect with the main game to show the in-game map as you play. Acting as a second screen map in the palm of your hand.
- Using the app to navigate allows the player to see the map at all times and see more of the map on the screen than in game
- The app also allows you to listen to all records / music that you obtain as you progress through the game.
- The companion app is only available for Playstation 4, PlayStation 3 and XBOX One and will be available for download on Sept. 1, 2015, in time for the game’s launch.
METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN will retail with an SRP of $59.99 for the Playstation 4, XBOX One and Steam; and $49.99 for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. SRP of ‘Collector’s Edition’ will be $99.99 for the Playstation 4 and the XBOX One.
You must log in to post a comment