Performance Designed Products LLC ("PDP") will be adding to its line of peripherals with an exclusive limited edition Call of Duty: Black Ops Headbanger Chat Headset for Wii. Officially licensed by both Activision and Nintendo, the Headbanger Headset brings multiplayer online chat to the Wii version of the year's most anticipated title. This limited edition black headset will hit stores in October, prior to Call of Duty: Black Ops' worldwide launch on November 9th, along with the standard white Headbanger Chat Headset for Wii, each with a suggested retail price of $24.99.
"The Headbanger Headset is the first and only headset to bring online multiplayer chat to the Wii, and what better game to introduce it to the world than Call of Duty: Black Ops?" said Tom Roberts, Senior Executive VP & CTO from PDP. "Serious Call of Duty players require voice chat for team-based online games and we're making sure that they can be heard loud and clear."
The exclusive limited edition Call of Duty: Black Ops Headbanger Headset allows gamers to experience epic Call of Duty multiplayer the way it's meant to be, with full voice communication for the first time in franchise history on the Wii, and features a noise-cancelling microphone for crystal-clear voice input, high-quality sound via its
oversized speaker, an extra large mute button and volume control dial and a 10-foot cord.
PDP's Headbanger Headset for Wii is anticipated to be at retailers across North America and Europe in October 2010.
* Seamless, high-quality online chat for Wii gamers
* High-quality, noise cancelling microphone and earpiece
* Usable on either ear with no need for adjustment
* Aesthetically matched to the Wii console and accessories
* Mute button and volume control integrated into earpiece
* LED indicators for system live and mute functions
* Adjustable, flexible microphone boom for maximum comfort
* Fully licensed by Nintendo
* Compatible Wii games will be listed online at http://www.pdp.com