V-Rally 4, Bigben and Kylotonn Racing Games, together with Maximum Games,released a new trailer. The game will release on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on Tuesday, September 11th.
Each discipline in V-Rally 4 offers a unique driving experience. Racing fans will put their skills to the test in Rally, Extreme-Khana, V-Rally Cross, Buggy, and Hillclimb modes. Faithful to previous V-Rally games, the Career mode takes you on a tour of the world with the objective of becoming the champion in each category. In order to achieve this status, you’ll have to win races, unlock and purchase new vehicles, improve your cars, and make strategic choices about the way your career is managed.
It’s up to you, for example, to decide if you’ll specialize in one discipline or if you’ll compete in all categories right from the start. You must also recruit teammates (agents, mechanics, engineers, etc.), and these teammates will have a great impact on your results.
In total, 22 environments, each offering various tracks, are available (on asphalt, gravel, snow, sand, and more). And for the 6 Rally environments (Monument Valley, Sequoia Park, Safari, Japan, Siberia, Malaysia), you can create special stages: the road network is made up of hundreds of intersections and the stage generator offers thousands of possibilities by opening or closing intersections. It’s impossible to learn all the tracks by heart, so you’ll have to pay close attention to your co-driver’s notes.
- V-Rally Mode: V-Rally‘s Career mode represents the heart of the experience.
- Quick Race: Quickly access all the game’s content (vehicles and environments), for all categories. There’s nothing better for training, testing vehicles, and getting used to their particularities.
- Multiplayer: Online with up to 8 players, or offline split-screen.
- 22 Environments and Stage Generator: Numerous pre-generated tracks and the ability to drive special stages in Rally mode.
- Vehicle Customization: In Career mode, a livery editor allows you to completely customize your vehicle and give it the colors you want!
- More than 50 Cars: Collect legendary and historic vehicles (Lancia Delta S4, Porsche Carrera SC Safari, Mustang Fastback…) and modern cars (Ford Focus RS RX, MINI John Cooper Works, Volkswagen Polo R WRC…) for a well-rounded driving experience!
V-Rally 4 will be available September 11, 2018 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The game will also be available on Nintendo Switch at a later date.
What's your reaction?
About the Author
You might also like
Retro platformer Chronicles of 2 Heroes now available on console and PC
Chronicles of 2 Heroes, a retro platformer, is now available on PC (Steam), Xbox, PS4, PS5 and Nintendo Switch. This new trailer sums up every thrilling aspect of the game: intense action, precise platforming and exquisite pixel art. And, of course, its [...]
Replikator is a new top-down roguelite shooter
Indie publisher Ratalaika Games and Meridian4 join forces with Indie developer R_Games to announce the release of Replikator, a challenging, eventful and addictive overhead shooter. Launching on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Microsoft Xbox One, Xbox [...]
Side scrolling shooter LASERPITIUM coming soon to console
In 2357, leaders of the galaxy S-08G signed a peace and cooperation treaty. In order to optimize the management of goods, the control of military forces and the well-being of the population, the computer program EVA was created on the artificial planet [...]