V-Rally 4, Bigben and Kylotonn Racing Games, together with Maximum Games,released a new trailer. The game will release on Playstation 4 and XBOX One on Tuesday, September 11th.
Each discipline in V-Rally 4 offers a unique driving experience. Racing fans will put their skills to the test in Rally, Extreme-Khana, V-Rally Cross, Buggy, and Hillclimb modes. Faithful to previous V-Rally games, the Career mode takes you on a tour of the world with the objective of becoming the champion in each category. In order to achieve this status, you’ll have to win races, unlock and purchase new vehicles, improve your cars, and make strategic choices about the way your career is managed.
It’s up to you, for example, to decide if you’ll specialize in one discipline or if you’ll compete in all categories right from the start. You must also recruit teammates (agents, mechanics, engineers, etc.), and these teammates will have a great impact on your results.
In total, 22 environments, each offering various tracks, are available (on asphalt, gravel, snow, sand, and more). And for the 6 Rally environments (Monument Valley, Sequoia Park, Safari, Japan, Siberia, Malaysia), you can create special stages: the road network is made up of hundreds of intersections and the stage generator offers thousands of possibilities by opening or closing intersections. It’s impossible to learn all the tracks by heart, so you’ll have to pay close attention to your co-driver’s notes.
- V-Rally Mode: V-Rally‘s Career mode represents the heart of the experience.
- Quick Race: Quickly access all the game’s content (vehicles and environments), for all categories. There’s nothing better for training, testing vehicles, and getting used to their particularities.
- Multiplayer: Online with up to 8 players, or offline split-screen.
- 22 Environments and Stage Generator: Numerous pre-generated tracks and the ability to drive special stages in Rally mode.
- Vehicle Customization: In Career mode, a livery editor allows you to completely customize your vehicle and give it the colors you want!
- More than 50 Cars: Collect legendary and historic vehicles (Lancia Delta S4, Porsche Carrera SC Safari, Mustang Fastback…) and modern cars (Ford Focus RS RX, MINI John Cooper Works, Volkswagen Polo R WRC…) for a well-rounded driving experience!
What's your reaction?
You might also like
SEGA of America announced that the first two titles of SEGA AGES, Sonic the Hedgehog and Lightening Force: Quest for the Darkstar, are now available digitally on Nintendo Switch on the Nintendo eShop for $7.99 each. As part of SEGA’s broader support for [...]
Independent video game publisher Versus Evil, in partnership with independent developer Tim Conkling, have announced in what can only be described as an absolute steal, devious digital board-game, Antihero is Free this weekend on Steam. During the free [...]
Fishing Sim World is now available or the PS4, XBOX One, and PC Developed by a team full of passionate anglers, Fishing Sim World captures every aspect of this thrilling hobby in astonishing detail. With realistic game physics, accurate fish AI and fully [...]