Written By: Travis Johnson
A fact sheet of [i]Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles[/i] has recently been released. "This action/shooter hybrid reveals the back story behind the fall of the Umbrella Corporation by exploring locations from Resident Evil 0, 1, 2 and 3 as well as new never-before-seen locations, such as Umbrella's stronghold. [i]Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles[/i] combines first-person, light-gun style combat with interactive pathways, multiple weapons and new enemies . . ."
• The overriding story of Wesker's return and the unveiling of new details about Umbrella link together the chapters as players revisit classic scenarios from previous Resident Evil games.
• Return to classic locations such as the mansion from the original and [i]RE 0[/i], and elements of Raccoon City from [i]RE 3[/i] that lead players to a brand new chapter set in Russia.
• Chris, Jill, Rebecca, Billy and Carlos are all available as playable characters. Other key characters from the Resident Evil series, including Albert Wesker make appearances during the course of the game.
• Using the Wii Remote as a gun, players can experience breathtaking combat against a horde of zombies and various creatures in dynamic first-person perspective.
• Support for Wii Zapper provides an even more satisfying, immersive experience.
• Single player or two-player co-op
• 480p and 16:9 Widescreen support
• Switch between pistol, rifle, shotgun, machine gun, knife and grenades to defeat enemies
• Replay the game to achieve higher rankings and access to upgarded weapons. Master the game and achieve an Excellent Ranking to obtain a secret item.
• Destroy items to find hidden pick-ups providing key information that reveal vital details about Umbrella
• Certain weapons can destroy environments and items. Shoot objects and watch them splinter, explode and disintegrate. Hidden items may sometimes be found after destroying objects.
Stay with MyGamer.com for all your gaming needs.