Indie game developer Lost Tower Games announced the worldwide release of ValeGuard, a PC-RTS now available on STEAM.
ValeGuard is a compelling PC-RTS game with emphasis on gameplay. You are challenged to use your resources wisely to transform each village within the game from farm-town to fortress. Build defenses, train troops, and hold the line with powerful heroes during the night, and focus on city-building during the day … Each day you prepare for siege, line up your army and prepare for attack. When night comes and the enemy appears you defend your keep with towers, troops and heroes with powerful abilities. Your ultimate goal is to save as many towns as you. But choose wisely as you play, as each town unlocks unique assets and a new hero to aid in future battles. Defeat is not the end of a session; with each play you can unlock more heroes and discover new strategies to achieve victory.
- Build during the day and defend at night
- Gather resources, craft weapons, and train troops
- Trade with merchants and buy items on the black market
- Build your party of heroes with each successful defense
- Random events and procedural levels make each play unique
- Travel from town to town across the map of Vale
- Build walls, towers, and traps to defend your village
- Acquire new technologies depending on what towns you visit
- Unlock new heroes through special events and quests
- Confront the dark generals in a final epic battle
ValeGuard was designed and created by Ryan Drag, and is a unique combination of turn-based city building and real-time combat offering a refreshingly new gameplay experience suitable to players of all ages and experience levels.