Today the Adventure Company, a producer of many high quality adventure games, and in conjunction with the developers Revolution Software and Sumo Digital, today announced that [i]Secrets of the Ark[/i] is released in stores today. The game follows along with the story of the unlikely male lead George Stobbart who has gone back to a more ordinary existence that ranges from 9-5 and does not involve dragons, Mayan deities, and his Knighthood that he gained while doing all this.
The game, which was orignally marketed until the title of [i]The Angel of Death[/i], begins to get going when a woman who is both mysterious and quite beautiful, appears and then disappears leading George to begin a search for an ancient weapon known as The Angel of Death, the plans of which are hidden inside the Ark of the Covenant. The weapon was used against by Moses during the Exodus and by others when the Arc was stolen from the Israelites. And now you have to find it.
The game has several new features over the other three games in the [i]Broken Sword[/i] series of games. There is, for instance, the Virtual Actor System which makes it easier for the player of the game to establish a relationship with the characters in the game. As this is a game which has at it's core conspiracies, mysteries, and secrets aplenty you will have to keep your wits about you as you question other characters, use your mind to solve puzzles, and experience the adventure as you search for the arc and the terrifying weapon hidden inside it.
The game includes other features which are listed below.
* Built upon an entirely new engine, Secrets of the Ark promises agreater level of detail and realism to characters and game world
* Cutting-edge proprietary Virtual Actor System enables the player to read character emotions and develop close relationships with the heroes and diverse cast of characters
* Hollywood style globe-trotting featuring extremely rich and varied environments from around the world for players to explore
* Challenging but logical puzzles
* Intriguing and gripping story based on a mixture of fact, fiction and conspiracy theory
* Authentic ancient artifacts and historical references blur the boundary between fact and fiction
[i]Secrets of the Ark[/i] retails fore 29.99 and features a Teen rating. For more information on this game you can visit the Adventure Company's website at www.AdventureCompanyGames.com and for more information on other breaking stories from the gaming industry keeping coming back to MyGamer.com
Nick McCavitt at email@example.com