Teyon announced the uPComing release of Ocean Runner, an endless swimmer for Nintendo 3DS. The game will be available to download in the Nintendo eShop in Europe next Thursday, December 24th, 2015 for €2.99 and in Americas on January 7th, 2016 for $2.99.
Meet Gilbert, a bachelor fish who has fallen deeply in love with the beautiful Pearlina. Like all stunning fish, Pearlina’s one and only dream is to have the largest pearl in the ocean and like any love struck fish, Gilbert is on a mission to find it!
Explore the colorful corals of the ocean in this thrilling underwater runner! Help Gilbert to win his love by earning enough pearls to unlock all the story pieces and reveal the final ending. Dodge and dash at oncoming creatures as you aim to swim the furthest and top the online leaderboards. Venture through caves and collect power-ups, treasure chests and golden shells in this ultimate surf under the sea!
- An endless swimmer with an interactive sea bed full of water creatures!
- Awesome power-ups and golden shells to collect!
- In-game store to purchase new scales, upgradeable power-ups and life-saving items!
- Online leaderboards to compete for the top spot!
- Over 20 achievements to accomplish and many more missions to reveal the ending!