Greenlight Games and indie developer Playrise Digital have announced micro combat racing mega hit, ‘Table Top Racing: World Tour – Nitro Edition’ is under starters orders for Nintendo Switch launching on 1st May, 2019 in EU, Australia and USA.
Pre Orders are open now at the discounted price of $23.99, £19.99, €22.23. From 1st May 2019, the full price will be $29.99, £24.99, €27,79.
Greenlight Games aims to build upon the outstanding success of the Table Top Racing brand which has seen over 16m installations across all platforms to date. With Table Top Racing: World Tour taking the franchise to the front of the grid with almost 5 million downloads across PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC’s (Steam)
Launching exclusively on Nintendo Switch, Table Top Racing: World Tour – Nitro Edition will feature the podium topping Table Top Racing: World Tour with all previously released downloadable content and updates. With brand new split-screen gameplay, Table Top Racing: World Tour – Nitro Edition offers perfect pick-up and play racing action, packed with over 30 hours of single player challenges and countless more hours with both 8 player Online battles and Online or Local 2 player, split-screen gameplay, this promises to be the perfect addition to any Switch library.
Table Top Racing: World Tour – Nitro Edition Features
* New – 2 Player split-screen Online and Offline Gameplay
* New – Splitscreen VS Battle mode
* New – Optional AI opponents in Online Games
* 8 Player Online multiplayer mayhem
* More than 30 hours of Single-player campaign with over 175 challenging events
* 16 Super-cool miniaturised and tuneable race cars
* 32 Table-top circuits spread across 8 diverse locations
* Exclusive “YO! Sushi” circuit
* Exclusive “Juice Recording” soundtrack