Indie game publisher Merge Games announced they’re teaming up with Lemonbomb Entertainment and rokapublish to deliver Stranded Sails – Explorers of the Cursed Islands to consoles this October. Arriving on Switch, PS4 and Xbox One both digitally and physically, Merge are also delighted to announce a collectible Signature Edition version which will be available exclusively on PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch on the release date.
Stranded Sails – Explorers of the Cursed Islands is an open-world exploration farming adventure which merges a wealth of discovery alongside compelling exploration gameplay. Ship-wrecked on a mysterious archipelago, it’s up to you to survive, solve the island’s mysteries and find a way to escape…
From finding resources and planting crops, to establishing your own farm to feed all survivors in your camp, Stranded Sails fuses addictive survival mechanics alongside a far-reaching journey which has you undertaking a vast adventure spanning numerous islands, where an abundance of treasure lies waiting.
Taking inspiration from the Harvest Moon series, The Legend of Zelda and recent offerings such as My Time At Portia, Stranded Sails brings its own signature style of tilt-shift visuals, survival elements, exploration, and story-driven quests which complement the theme of being shipwrecked and the need to save all of your shipmates.
- Experience an open-world adventure full of quests and discovery
- Farm and cook to survive! Provide food for your crew and improve their level of happiness, whilst experimenting with different ingredients to discover new dishes
- Manage the creation and expansion of your crew’s camp and prove your skills as a shipbuilder
- Explore a diverse array of different islands by foot or boat on your travels to find a range of tools and treasure
- Fight against supernatural dangers and solve the secrets of the cursed islands