Following last month’s release on Wii U, The Game Bakers’ SQUIDS franchise is now on Nintendo 3DS in SQUIDS Odyssey, a tactical RPG available for download in the Nintendo eShop. Designed specifically for handheld devices, SQUIDS Odyssey has casual combat with quick levels that can easily be enjoyed on the go, alongside an epic adventure storyline reminiscent of old-school JRPGs.
Check out our review of the Wii U version HERE.
- Build your party from 15 different Squids in four classes — shooters, scouts, troopers, and healers
- Win turn-based battles with strategy and skill, using the environment and your party’s strengths to your advantage
- Lose yourself in an epic story across four exotic underwater kingdoms
- Engage in 90+ missions for more than 15 hours of gameplay in the main storyline, plus an expert Pro Mode that doubles the game length and provides extra challenge
- Boost your heroes’ abilities with 65+ fun and funky-looking helmets