The RTS/RPG-series SpellForce has returned with a new installment: SpellForce 3 is available as a Windows PC-exclusive title.
By combining real-time-strategy and role-playing, SpellForce 3 takes the best from both and blends them together in a unique way. Players will create their own hero and meet others along their epic journey through over 30 hours of campaign gameplay. They will construct large bases and muster powerful armies, command three different factions, clash together in multiplayer matches, or join forces in the co-operative campaign.
The story of SpellForce 3 takes place before the events of its predecessors, telling the tale of the aftermath of the Mage Wars – an exciting experience for players of the former SpellForce games and players who are new to the franchise alike.
About SpellForce 3
SpellForce 3 returns to the roots of the SpellForce saga. Taking place before the acclaimed SpellForce: The Order of Dawn, players will unravel a deep and epic story in the SpellForce universe with over 30 hours of a single-player campaign, that is also playable in co-op. Additional multiplayer modes offer competitive battles for up to six players. Create your own heroes, develop your skillset and build your army to fight in legendary battles with gameplay that expertly blends the RTS and top-down RPG genres together.
SpellForce 3 is out now on Windows PC and will be available with English and German voice over plus full text localization in French, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Russian and simplified Chinese.
- RTS/RPG mix: Unique gameplay that combines the genres of real-time strategy and top-down roleplaying games.
- Create and customize: Create your group of heroes and choose a number of different combos with a range of skill structures.
- Boost and command your army: Prepare your troops and fight the greatest of all battles. You can also exploit numerous strategic aspects (e.g., terrain, troop formations, visibility, exploration, etc.) that would make Sun Tzu proud!
- Epic storyline: Unravel a deep and complex plot that eventually leads up to the events that trigger the convocation ritual, which will change the whole world.
- Extensive universe and lots of loot: Explore the world of Eo, discover intrigues and secrets and collect a whole load of loot for your hero.
- Complex single-player campaign: Over 30 hours of gameplay time, and even more if you’re able to discover everything Grimlore Games has incorporated into the game world.
- Multiplayer: Strong multiplayer component with various modes – play in versus battles with up to six players or master the single-player campaign with a friend in co-op mode.