Merge Games announced that their whimsical top-down action adventure Sparklite will release via PC, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on November 14th!
From solving puzzles to defeating a range of different bosses and enemies, Sparklite combines elements of classic adventure titles such as The Legend of Zelda alongside a unique blend of approachable roguelike elements. Get ready to immerse yourself in an ever changing world as you take Ada on a journey across an assortment of different biomes and save Geodia!
Ahead of release, Merge are running a Steam Wishlist promotion to receive exclusive content ahead of launch. They recently hit a new Wishlist mark of 15,000 where members of the community will now be receiving a free demo ahead of release! Each new mark achieved unlocks a special treat for the community and a final, mystery gift is unlocked at 55,000.
- Stunning visuals – Intricate pixel art aesthetic inspired by retro classics
- Original soundtrack – GameCube inspired soundtrack by composer Dale North (Wizard of Legend)
- Explore the world of Sparklite – Five beautiful, procedurally generated biomes
- Invent your arsenal – Invent gadgets to solve puzzles and defeat enemies
- Battle bosses – Take on the Baron Mining Corp and its formidable gremlin Titans
- Meet the locals -Befriend the people of Geodia and help build The Refuge