Brawlout is live on the Nintendo eShop! Take advantage of the Switch’s portability to challenge friends on the go! Fight in online matches anywhere you have WiFi, or take advantage of the Arcade Mode to beef up your skills offline!
With its release, Brawlout has announced their new Pinata reward system to unlock alternate skins, taunts, combo effects, death effects, stage variations, and more! No micro-transactions necessary; everything is available through regular play by earning gems! If players are looking to grab this extra content even faster, they can jump into online matches to acquire gems at an accelerated rate!
Brawlout is a fast-paced, aggressive, party platform-fighter that is available in both local couch and online play modes. Blending platform fighter mechanics and traditional fighting gameplay, Brawlout does away with blocking to encourage fast-paced melee over slow-paced defensive battles. Brawlout goes all-out with its lightning-fast aerobatics with features like wavedashing, a free-form combat system, and a Rage Meter that levels the playing field the more damage you take!
With six original characters, 16 character variants with their own movesets & visuals, and the inclusion of two popular indie guests in the form of the Hyper Light Drifter and Juan from Guacamelee!, Brawlout is as stylish as it is fun! From grappling to long range weapon options, there is a character for all fighting game aficionados.
Whether players are looking for a casual couch experience with friends, or to challenge pros in worldwide online tournaments, Brawlout caters to anyone looking to create a little chaos!
- Choose from six original characters, each with their own fighting style — and their Variants to make a grand total of 16 original fighters
- Try your hand at the new additions of Juan from Guacamelee! and the Hyper Light Drifter from the indie hit of the same name, bringing the total cast to 18 fighters with more incoming
- Host up to 4 players in online and local battles. Choose from a number of battle modes including timed, stock or team matches
- AI opponents are also available if you want to practice your team combos with a friend, or if you need to fill out a free for all.
- Train with Advanced Tutorials or by challenging Arcade Towers.
- Fuel your Rage Meter to power up for hard-hitting special attacks, and tap into Rage Mode to swing the match in your favor
- No blocking required – Action is kept fast and fluid with wavedashing, teching, air dodging and other advanced maneuvers
- + new features being added all the time!