Devolver Digital and Croteam are happy to announce that Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter is now available as a PC digital download.
This high-action classic has been completely rebuilt in glorious HD using the Serious 3 engine, and has never looked better. In addition, the old-school first-person shooter gameplay has been brought up to date in explosive fashion with all new 16-player multiplayer modes and a host of new weapons, monsters and arenas including:
· Three ancient worlds to ruin: South America, ancient Mesopotamia and medieval Europe.
· *NEW! *Over 130 secrets including over 15 brand new ones hidden amongst the carnage.
· Take on 27 outlandish warriors in Lord Mental's army, including old favorites like the Beheaded Kamikaze, Syrian Werebull and Kleer Skeleton.
· *NEW! *Go head to head against five new enemies and three new bosses.
· Special Weapons and Power-Ups including three new toys: the Sniper Rifle, Flamethrower and Chainsaw.
· *NEW! *Co-Op Modes – Up to 16 players in campaign Co-Op mode and Co-Op Survival.
· *NEW! *Deathmatch Modes – Eight classic and brand new deathmatch maps for up to 16 players.
· *NEW!* Multiplayer Survival Mode – Try to stay alive as long as you can against continued enemies’ attacks in specially designed survival maps.
· *NEW!* Versus Modes – Fight against your friends in more versus matches including all new Beast Hunt and My Burden modes.
· *NEW!* Team Modes – Compete against other groups in team matches including Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag and Last Team Standing.
Follow MyGamer on Twitter: www.twitter.com/mygamernews