Capcom is listening to user feedback in regards to Resident Evil 6. A new camera system is going to be implemented and content will be unlocked from the start. Official details below:
Capcom is pleased to announce that, in response to player feedback, a free title update for both the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions of Resident Evil 6 will be made available in mid-December 2012. This update includes the following additions and improvements:
– Gamers will be able to adjust the camera to give a greater field of view as best suits their play style. The camera screenshot pairs show the minimum and maximum range of the new camera setting. Please note that this feature is still in development and may change without further notice before the title update is released.
– Subtitle options have been improved so that English language audio can be combined with subtitles in an alternative language.
– As recently announced, Ada Wong’s campaign will be unlocked from the start and have an optional player-controlled co-op partner added. It was previously necessary to complete all three other campaigns in order to unlock Ada’s story.
– No Hope difficulty level will be added above the existing levels, for players who want an extreme challenge.
Capcom values user feedback on Resident Evil 6 and ResidentEvil.net and is working continuously to improve the experience for players.
Editor in Chief - been writing for mygamer,com for 20+ years. Gaming enthusiast. Hater of pants. Publisher of obscure gaming content on my YT channel.
- Twitter @ZackGaz
- Personal blog at: https://squallsnake.com/
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/squallsnake
- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/squallsnake7
- I am the EiC of: https://www.MyGamer.com/