Valcon Games brings to the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft the classic shooter Raiden Fighter Aces. All three extremely popular coin-op Raiden Fighter games can now be found on one disc in this faithfully recreated ultimate collection. The game began shipping in North America this week, and will be selling for a suggested retail price of $19.99.
Arcade fans of this classic game will be thrilled that they can get the same arcade experience without leaving the house, said Glenn Halseth, co-founder of Valcon Games. We included all the original gameplay of the original games, plus added enhanced features to accommodate next-generation gamers.
In addition to the nonstop action, Valcon Games has added new features, such as a new training mode that lets players modify every aspect of their ships and wingmen; skip to any level; or play in slow motion. Comprehensive screen and control settings let gamers play each game full-screen as a side-scroller, or even vertically on a rotated 4:3 display.
Players also don¹t have to dogfight alone. Now, two players can play co-op games offline, or choose to play as a lone-wolf in Arcade Mode, posting high-scores and gameclips to Xbox LIVE online entertainment network.
Key Game Features
· All three Raiden Fighters games on one disc
· Training mode, with slow-motion, level selection, and ship configuration
· Leaderboards and gameclips for online and offline play
· Two-player cooperative offline play
· Standard vertical scrolling, full-screen side-scrolling, or full-screen vertical scrolling on a rotated display
· Visual filters to simulate classic display-types, or change the feel of the game
Stay with www.mygamer.com.