Upfall Studios announced that their popular turn-based dungeon crawler with that old-school retro feel, Quest of Dungeons, is set to launch on the XBOX One on September 4, 2015.
Equipped with a host of new XBOX One-specific additions, Quest of Dungeons, is an engaging turn-based role-playing game where players can assume the role of Warrior, Wizard, Assassin or Shaman and traverse creature-filled rooms and passageways, in a quest to defeat an evil Dark Lord who has stolen the entire world’s light. By learning new skills found in Tomes along the way, and buying and selling items at shops, players will have a fighting chance to take down the evil Dark Lord and restore light to the world.
The gameplay in Quest of Dungeons is procedurally, or randomly generated, so everything from dungeon layouts to enemies and items will be in a different location with every new quest embarked upon. Players won’t be able to rely on hand holding walkthroughs or “let’s play” videos online; Quest of Dungeons is old-school dungeon crawling tough… like rough-you-up-and-take-your-
Quest of Dungeon XBOX One Key Features:
- Redesigned user interface and quick navigation customized for the XBOX One
- Explore Rackan, a new mansion to quest through once
- New custom game mode where players can choose dungeon size, number of levels, and more
- New playable “Necrodancer” character class (from the popular game, Crypt of the Necrodancer)
- 4 difficulty levels to test your dungeon exploring and loot gathering skills
- Ghost Hero – Players may encounter a ghost version of themselves from a previously failed quest – defeat the ghost to reclaim lost loot
- Permadeath – Once you die, it’s game over man, game over!
- Online leaderboards – compare your adventure points with the online Xbox Live community
Quest of Dungeons will be released on XBOX One on September 4, 2015.
What's your reaction?
You might also like
SEGA of America announced that the first two titles of SEGA AGES, Sonic the Hedgehog and Lightening Force: Quest for the Darkstar, are now available digitally on Nintendo Switch on the Nintendo eShop for $7.99 each. As part of SEGA’s broader support for [...]
Independent video game publisher Versus Evil, in partnership with independent developer Tim Conkling, have announced in what can only be described as an absolute steal, devious digital board-game, Antihero is Free this weekend on Steam. During the free [...]
Fishing Sim World is now available or the PS4, XBOX One, and PC Developed by a team full of passionate anglers, Fishing Sim World captures every aspect of this thrilling hobby in astonishing detail. With realistic game physics, accurate fish AI and fully [...]