Upfall Studios announced that their popular turn-based dungeon crawler with that old-school retro feel, Quest of Dungeons, is set to launch on the XBOX One on September 4, 2015.
Equipped with a host of new XBOX One-specific additions, Quest of Dungeons, is an engaging turn-based role-playing game where players can assume the role of Warrior, Wizard, Assassin or Shaman and traverse creature-filled rooms and passageways, in a quest to defeat an evil Dark Lord who has stolen the entire world’s light. By learning new skills found in Tomes along the way, and buying and selling items at shops, players will have a fighting chance to take down the evil Dark Lord and restore light to the world.
The gameplay in Quest of Dungeons is procedurally, or randomly generated, so everything from dungeon layouts to enemies and items will be in a different location with every new quest embarked upon. Players won’t be able to rely on hand holding walkthroughs or “let’s play” videos online; Quest of Dungeons is old-school dungeon crawling tough… like rough-you-up-and-take-your-
Quest of Dungeon XBOX One Key Features:
- Redesigned user interface and quick navigation customized for the XBOX One
- Explore Rackan, a new mansion to quest through once
- New custom game mode where players can choose dungeon size, number of levels, and more
- New playable “Necrodancer” character class (from the popular game, Crypt of the Necrodancer)
- 4 difficulty levels to test your dungeon exploring and loot gathering skills
- Ghost Hero – Players may encounter a ghost version of themselves from a previously failed quest – defeat the ghost to reclaim lost loot
- Permadeath – Once you die, it’s game over man, game over!
- Online leaderboards – compare your adventure points with the online Xbox Live community
Quest of Dungeons will be released on XBOX One on September 4, 2015.
What's your reaction?
You might also like
Baked Games studios puts out another game on Nintendo Switch that is designed for younger players. Theatre Tales is a production allowing you to take part in a virtual puppet theater and learning about classic fairy tales. The digital distribution of [...]
Set in the Dark Ages, Devious Dungeon is a medieval focused action platformer title. Under orders by the King, you will assume the control of a Knight instructed to head into the catacombs beneath the Kingdom, to slay the fowl beasts and monstrosities [...]
Puyo Puyo Champions (released in Asia as Puyo Puyo eSports) is coming to the Playstation 4, XBOX One, Nintendo Switch, and Steam for PC on May 7, 2019 – just two weeks from now – for only $9.99! Whether you’re looking to sharpen your skills or want to see [...]