Upfall Studios announced that their popular turn-based dungeon crawler with that old-school retro feel, Quest of Dungeons, is set to launch on the Xbox One on September 4, 2015.
Equipped with a host of new Xbox One-specific additions, Quest of Dungeons, is an engaging turn-based role-playing game where players can assume the role of Warrior, Wizard, Assassin or Shaman and traverse creature-filled rooms and passageways, in a quest to defeat an evil Dark Lord who has stolen the entire world’s light. By learning new skills found in Tomes along the way, and buying and selling items at shops, players will have a fighting chance to take down the evil Dark Lord and restore light to the world.
The gameplay in Quest of Dungeons is procedurally, or randomly generated, so everything from dungeon layouts to enemies and items will be in a different location with every new quest embarked upon. Players won’t be able to rely on hand holding walkthroughs or “let’s play” videos online; Quest of Dungeons is old-school dungeon crawling tough… like rough-you-up-and-take-your-
Quest of Dungeon Xbox One Key Features:
- Redesigned user interface and quick navigation customized for the Xbox One
- Explore Rackan, a new mansion to quest through once
- New custom game mode where players can choose dungeon size, number of levels, and more
- New playable “Necrodancer” character class (from the popular game, Crypt of the Necrodancer)
- 4 difficulty levels to test your dungeon exploring and loot gathering skills
- Ghost Hero – Players may encounter a ghost version of themselves from a previously failed quest – defeat the ghost to reclaim lost loot
- Permadeath – Once you die, it’s game over man, game over!
- Online leaderboards – compare your adventure points with the online Xbox Live community
Quest of Dungeons will be released on Xbox One on September 4, 2015.
What's your reaction?
You might also like
Flow Fire Games announced a sequel to the Rogue-Lite hit SYNTHETIK.The sequel, SYNTHETIK 2is coming to Steam Early Access, with refined gameplay, a brand-new look bringing an extra dimension, up to 4 player co-op action, modding support, and much more! [...]
The following Xbox games are discounted through April 19, 2021. Xbox One: Content Title Content Type Discount Notes 11-11 Memories Retold Xbox One X Enhanced 85% Spring Sale 1971 Project Helios Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S 30% DWG* 2Dark Xbox One, Xbox [...]
Indie game developer and publisher 7 Raven Studios announced April 23rd as the official console release date for The Skylia Prophecy coming to Nintendo Switch, XBOX and PlayStation. The Skylia Prophecy challenges you to play as Mirenia, an 18-year-old [...]