Konami announced that it has released a new patch for Puddle, now available for the PlayStation Network for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox LIVE Arcade. A brilliantly designed physics-based puzzle platform game, Puddle initially began as an independent project from six students from the French videogame school ENJMIN, and it was ultimately picked up and developed by Neko Entertainment. The following are specific changes included with the new patch:
• Demo flow has been updated to help new players get a feel for the novel game mechanic
• No more load times when restarting a level
• Updated Leaderboard display
• Minor tweaks throughout to make the game even more fun, interactive, and challenging
• Updated gameplay video included in the demo
In Puddle, players must guide a puddle of fluid to its target destination, not by moving the fluid, but by tilting the game world. A new experience based on realistic physics and liquid properties, players must work with friction, momentum, and the unique properties of each type of fluid and environment to send as much of each puddle past fires, rifts, spills and more. With endless twists, turns and surprises, Puddle tests puzzle players like never before. Fans who have played Puddle previously are invited to take another look to enjoy the new changes.
Puddle is rated T for Teen by the ESRB and is now available for download on Xbox LIVE Arcade and PlayStation Network $9.99.