Rising Star Games announced that they have partnered with Spain-based developer, Kraken Empire to release a physical boxed edition and digital edition of the highly-stylized shoot ’em up (shmup) game, Kromaia Omega, on the Playstation 4 this fall.
Kromaia Omega is a highly-immersive shmup; a journey that is quite unlike any other that mixes technology and myth for an innovative gameplay experience. Players will explore new worlds protected by giant god-like guardians, filled with ancient temple ruins, and littered with puzzles to solve and treasures to collect.
A truly unique adventure, Kromaia‘s approach to gameplay looks to bring new life to the shmup genre. Providing players with full 360˚ freedom to fly, spin, and shoot changes the traditional style of arcade shmups significantly. Also, Kromaia‘s adaptive AI creates a special kind of emergent gameplay: one that changes variables like enemy speed and formations to offer new, uniquely tailored experiences depending on how the game is played. Combine this with several ultra-maneuverable Armors (pilotable ships/vessels), all with different attributes, and a wide range of ancient, alien worlds to explore, and players have a game that changes the genre forever.
Kromaia Omega Features:
- Interact with hundreds of physical objects, like massive asteroids, ancient temple ruins, puzzles, treasure, and fight dozens of on-screen enemies at once
- Highly destructible worlds with their own rules and law of physics
- Adaptive AI – Artificial intelligence based on independent simple brains that cooperate creating emergent behaviors
- Pilot several different Armors, each with unique weapons, attributes, and philosophies, plus an all-new armor exclusive to Kromaia Omega
- Multiple gameplay modes including “Story,” “Score Attack,” and new “Pure Mode”
- Four levels of difficulty to test players of all skill levels
- Online leaderboards to show the rest of the shmup world you mean business
- Two-player local co-op that lets one player pilot while the other takes control of the weapon systems
What's your reaction?
You might also like
It is July 19, 2018, our final day on earth. A day that started just like any other day but someone went and left the doors to hell wide open. The apocalypse has arrived and during these last hours, we’d like to invite you to try out To Hell with Hell. [...]
Publisher Iceberg Interactive and developer Luminous announce that their PC and MacOS RTS game Circle Empires will release August 8th through Steam and major digital retailers for $7.99. The Circle Empires universe consists of interconnected circles, each [...]
Outright Games, in partnership with Nickelodeon, announced its newest title, PAW Patrol: On a Roll, a new game for Playstation 4, XBOX One, Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and PC that will be available worldwide this October. Based on Nickelodeon and Spin [...]