You know Persona Q? The uPComing 3DS FPS dungeon crawler that won’t be available until Thanksgiving 2014? Even if you don’t, you should still probably check out this leaked opening cinematic. Because, you know, its Atlus. And Persona. There is a special edition (see below).
Persona Q is a first-person dungeon crawling RPG adventure that combines the casts of the hit ATLUS games Persona 3 and Persona 4 in a brand new story. Not only is Persona Q the first new RPG in the Persona franchise since 2008, but it is also marks the first time a Persona game will release on a Nintendo platform. The Persona development team joined forces with the Etrian Odyssey development team to create a true fusion of the two franchises – Persona Q features the map-making and first person exploration from Etrian games and fuses it with the character development, combat, and motifs of the Persona games. Persona Q will be available at retail stores in normal and premium editions:
Persona Q Regular Retail Edition:
- Tarot Card Set #2 – The collection of the iconic Tarot Cards used as evokers in Persona 4 are being released as a collector’s set across Persona 4 Arena Ultimax and Persona Q Set #2 will include the Tarot Cards of Arcanas XI – XXI
- Special Packaging – The first run of PQ items will come in a special package.
Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth: “The Wild Cards” Premium Edition:
- This ultimate collector’s item is being made available in North America and will come in special packaging that includes the following items:
- Tarot Card Set #2 – Same as above
- Art Booklet – Collection of some of the amazing new artwork that went into Persona Q
- Soundtrack CD – CD with the Persona Q soundtrack highlights by the ATLUS sound team
- Deluxe Hard Case for 3DS XL – This hard case, previously available only in Japan,is coming to North America and features Persona Q designs and will house a 3DS XL