Cut a rug with the Persona gang! Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight demos are now available on Playstation 4 in North America. Ahead of the full games’ December 4 launch, these demos contain four songs each from P3D and P5D, including P3D’s Burn My Dread (Novoiski Remix), Light the Fire Up in the Night, P5D’s Rivers in the Desert (Mito Remix), Blooming Villain, and more, giving players a sample of the full list of catchy tunes.
Launching on December 4, the Persona Dancing: Endless Night Collection will be available for $99.99 on PS4. Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight will be available standalone for $39.99 | $59.99 each (PS Vita | PS4). Physical and digital pre-orders for each of the individual games and the Persona Dancing: Endless Night Collection for PS4 are now available at
- Jam out to all your favorite Persona music with both Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight in an exclusive hardcover artbook package featuring character art by Shigenori Soejima.
- Also includes a digital download code for Persona 4: Dancing All Night for the PlayStation®4 – the only way to get P4D on PS4!
Vita players can purchase the P3D & P5D + Megaverse Costume Pack bundle on December 4 for $69.99, which contains both Vita versions of P3D and P5D, as well as a huge selection of Shin Megami Tensei-inspired costumes for your dancers!
- Memorable Soundtrack – Return to the worlds of Persona 3 and Persona 5 and relive cherished memories with the games’ most memorable songs by Shoji Meguro, composed by Ryota Kozuka, as well as all-new remixes by ATOLS, Lotus Juice, ☆Taku Takahashi (m-flo /block.fm), Jazztronik, and more! Unlock a total of 25 fan-favorite tracks in each game.
- Dancing! – Choose from several difficulty levels and dance alongside the members of SEES and the legendary Phantom Thieves in a customizable rhythm game experience. Characters can tear up the dance floor with a partner by performing well during a song and entering “Fever” mode; try out some of your favorite character combinations!
- English and Japanese Voiceovers – Choose to listen to your favorite characters’ voices in either English or Japanese with dual audio options! English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish subtitles are also available.
- Social – In “Social,” players can connect with their favorite characters and deepen their social bonds through conversations and mini-events. Fulfill character-specific conditions to unlock special events and unlock new items.
- Collect Costumes – Collect and equip a variety of costumes and accessories to create an even flashier dance experience.