DotEmu, developer and publisher specializing in modern releases of beloved retro games, is thrilled to announce that Ys Origin is now available on PlayStation 4. This game was initially released in Japan in 2006.
Following a devastating demonic invasion, the twin Goddesses use their magic to bring the inhabitants of legendary Ys safely into the sky. While the demons work to construct Devil’s Tower and reach the humans’ new abode, the Goddesses disappear. As a mighty warrior or a cunning mage, you must seek the Goddesses in Devil’s Tower. With your swordsmanship and spells, can you banish evil from the land of your ancestors?
Authentically recreated for PS4, Ys Origin has been enhanced with brand-new features while keeping true to the original spirit of the series.
• Several playable characters, each with unique skillsets and powers
• Different storylines to discover
• 3 game modes: Story, Time Attack, Arena Mode
• Epic boss battles
• A breathtaking art direction and captivating story
• Optimization of the visuals and effects
• A stirring soundtrack
• Available in Japanese, English, and for the first time in French, Italian, German, and Spanish
• Trophies, online leaderboards.
Ys Origin is now available for $19.99 exclusively on PlayStation 4
SPECIAL OFFER: a free theme for any purchase before March 5th.