Odium to the Core will be released on Nintendo Switch on 25th December. It is now available on pre-orders.
|Genre: Single Button Action / Reach the point / Music/Rhythm based|
|Price: $4,99 USD / 4,99€(-50% for players who already own some of our other games)|
|Availability: eShop in Americas, Europe and Oceania|
Single-button, music-based challenging side-scrolling game with a beautiful but dark monochromatic art style.|
| Guide Odium through dangerous and intense music-fueled levels to fight and stop the spreading corruption. Reach the core and save the world! Keep the balance to avoid traps, enemies and move through narrow passages. Defeat challenging bosses and discover the story behind the corruption of Odium’s world. |
- Single-button control: The gameplay mechanics are extremely simple. Hold to go up, release to go down. The controls are easy to learn, but hard to master.
- Music-based: Original soundtrack specifically made for each level. Feel the mix of D&B and jungle music blasting in the background.
- 15 Challenging levels: Avoid traps, enemies and face dangerous bosses in a fast-paced gameplay.
- Nightmare mode: Try to beat the levels without any checkpoints or orbs. More traps will be lurking throughout the extremely narrow passages.
- Unique monochromatic art style: Enjoy the views of the beautiful but dark world of Odium and discover the story in short animated cutscenes.
- Discover the secrets: Find the secrets to unlock customization options.
What's your reaction?
You might also like
KillHouse Games announced that Door Kickers: Action Squad, the crazy action side-scroller that pits Law Enforcement against bad guys and unspoken horrors, will finally launch on XBOX One and Playstation 4 October 24th, and Nintendo Switch October 28th, [...]
THQ Nordic, Produced in Association with Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) and Oasis Games Limited launched the game “Monkey King: Hero is Back” as well as the special “Hero Edition” version of the game for PC and Playstation 4. Dive into a 500 year [...]
The arcade experience comes home with Psikyo Shooting Stars Bravo for Nintendo Switch on February 18, 2020! Samurai Aces Episode I Samurai Aces Episode II: TENGAI Samurai Aces Episode III: SENGOKU CANNON GUNBIRD GUNBIRD2 GUNBARICH