Odium to the Core will be released on Nintendo Switch on 25th December. It is now available on pre-orders.
|Genre: Single Button Action / Reach the point / Music/Rhythm based|
|Price: $4,99 USD / 4,99€(-50% for players who already own some of our other games)|
|Availability: eShop in Americas, Europe and Oceania|
Single-button, music-based challenging side-scrolling game with a beautiful but dark monochromatic art style.|
| Guide Odium through dangerous and intense music-fueled levels to fight and stop the spreading corruption. Reach the core and save the world! Keep the balance to avoid traps, enemies and move through narrow passages. Defeat challenging bosses and discover the story behind the corruption of Odium’s world. |
- Single-button control: The gameplay mechanics are extremely simple. Hold to go up, release to go down. The controls are easy to learn, but hard to master.
- Music-based: Original soundtrack specifically made for each level. Feel the mix of D&B and jungle music blasting in the background.
- 15 Challenging levels: Avoid traps, enemies and face dangerous bosses in a fast-paced gameplay.
- Nightmare mode: Try to beat the levels without any checkpoints or orbs. More traps will be lurking throughout the extremely narrow passages.
- Unique monochromatic art style: Enjoy the views of the beautiful but dark world of Odium and discover the story in short animated cutscenes.
- Discover the secrets: Find the secrets to unlock customization options.
What's your reaction?
You might also like
One month before the game’s release, Bigben and Frogwares released a new gameplay video of The Sinking City. In this video, the player witnesses the madness and atmosphere afflicting Oakmont. Charles Reed is a private detective gripped by more and more [...]
With only a few more days to go until launch, Petroglyph and Funcom have now released a new video, featuring interviews with the Command & Conquer-veterans at Petroglyph and a further glimpse into the co-op aspect of Conan Unconquered. While most [...]
Reventure is set to leave Early Access on June 4th after one year of polishing and periodic updates. The game will be available on Steam for $5.99. Reventure could be described as a “choose your own adventure” book in the shape of a 2D platformer. It [...]