Odium to the Core will be released on Nintendo Switch on 25th December. It is now available on pre-orders.
|Genre: Single Button Action / Reach the point / Music/Rhythm based|
|Price: $4,99 USD / 4,99€(-50% for players who already own some of our other games)|
|Availability: eShop in Americas, Europe and Oceania|
Single-button, music-based challenging side-scrolling game with a beautiful but dark monochromatic art style.|
| Guide Odium through dangerous and intense music-fueled levels to fight and stop the spreading corruption. Reach the core and save the world! Keep the balance to avoid traps, enemies and move through narrow passages. Defeat challenging bosses and discover the story behind the corruption of Odium’s world. |
- Single-button control: The gameplay mechanics are extremely simple. Hold to go up, release to go down. The controls are easy to learn, but hard to master.
- Music-based: Original soundtrack specifically made for each level. Feel the mix of D&B and jungle music blasting in the background.
- 15 Challenging levels: Avoid traps, enemies and face dangerous bosses in a fast-paced gameplay.
- Nightmare mode: Try to beat the levels without any checkpoints or orbs. More traps will be lurking throughout the extremely narrow passages.
- Unique monochromatic art style: Enjoy the views of the beautiful but dark world of Odium and discover the story in short animated cutscenes.
- Discover the secrets: Find the secrets to unlock customization options.
What's your reaction?
You might also like
In commemoration of the 30th anniversary of the North American release of the Nintendo Game Boy, and after its widely acclaimed release on the Nintendo Switch, Artifact Adventure Gaiden DX is coming to Steam and PLAYISM on July 31st. Created by Japanese [...]
Welcome to Summer Catchers! Today marks the first day of your epic road trip as Chu, a young girl from northern lands who has never seen summer. She dreams of the oceans, mountains and the wondrous world to discover. With her trusty wooden car, you must [...]
Besides the weekly list of discounted Xbox games, Microsoft is expanding their sale for the week of July 16, 2019 probably to compete with Amazon Prime Day. There are literally hundreds of titles discounted. Instead listing them all here, visit this link.