Odium to the Core will be released on Nintendo Switch on 25th December. It is now available on pre-orders.
|Genre: Single Button Action / Reach the point / Music/Rhythm based|
|Price: $4,99 USD / 4,99€(-50% for players who already own some of our other games)|
|Availability: eShop in Americas, Europe and Oceania|
Single-button, music-based challenging side-scrolling game with a beautiful but dark monochromatic art style.|
| Guide Odium through dangerous and intense music-fueled levels to fight and stop the spreading corruption. Reach the core and save the world! Keep the balance to avoid traps, enemies and move through narrow passages. Defeat challenging bosses and discover the story behind the corruption of Odium’s world. |
- Single-button control: The gameplay mechanics are extremely simple. Hold to go up, release to go down. The controls are easy to learn, but hard to master.
- Music-based: Original soundtrack specifically made for each level. Feel the mix of D&B and jungle music blasting in the background.
- 15 Challenging levels: Avoid traps, enemies and face dangerous bosses in a fast-paced gameplay.
- Nightmare mode: Try to beat the levels without any checkpoints or orbs. More traps will be lurking throughout the extremely narrow passages.
- Unique monochromatic art style: Enjoy the views of the beautiful but dark world of Odium and discover the story in short animated cutscenes.
- Discover the secrets: Find the secrets to unlock customization options.
What's your reaction?
You might also like
Nirvana Pilot Yume is the cure for your ‘80s sci-fi anime nostalgia. Experience space races inspired by the DOS classic SkyRoads and a steamy visual novel of romance and redemption. Turn on the neon lights and raise the volume of the synthwave soundtrack: [...]
Perfect World Entertainment and Echtra Games unveiled the Sharpshooter, the latest hero class for Torchlight III. This new class combines careful precision skills with ranged weapons and magical trinkets to strike down enemies from afar. The Sharpshooter [...]
Aksys Games revealed more details about Collar X Malice, the suspense-filled otome game (interactive fiction) in which a young police officer investigates the brutal terrorist organization inciting fear and violence throughout the city. Coming to Nintendo [...]