If you've been on the fence about [i]MotorStorm: Pacific Rift[/i] you may be happy to find out a new demo is now on the Playstation Network.
- Single player and 2 player split screen 'brutal' off road racing action
- 12 AI opponents in split screen race making for an even more frantic and compulsive racing experience with your friends
- Stunning next generation graphics bring the tropical island to life whilst you simultaneously trash it with your monster truck
- Festival style music including tracks from Ministry, Leftfield and the The Qemists
- A multi route track with shortcuts that not every vehicle should take!
- Race 3 different classes of vehicle – bike, buggy, and Monster truck – each with different racing styles to master or die trying!
- New cool down areas to allow more brutal boosting action when you need it most
Stay with MyGamer.com for all your gaming needs.
What's your reaction?
About the Author
You might also like
These are the free Playstation games for April 2023
Sony announced the following games will be free to PS+ or higher tier subscribers in April 2023. Meet Your Maker | PS4, PS5Meet Your Maker is a post-apocalyptic first-person building-and-raiding game where every level is designed by players. Switch [...]
Slay the Spire inspired Pirates Outlaws launch on consoles
Independent publisher BlitWorks Games announced that Pirates Outlaws is out tomorrow on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One at a price of 16.99 USD/EUR. Developed by Fabled Studio, Pirates Outlaws is a roguelike card battler acclaimed by critics [...]
Gate defense shooter Marfusha coming to consoles in early April
PLAYISM announced that Marfusha, the high-tempo tax-paying gate defense shooter by indie developer hinyari9, will release for consoles (Nintendo Switch, PlayStation4, Playstation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S) on April 6, 2023. The console versions will [...]