If you've been on the fence about [i]MotorStorm: Pacific Rift[/i] you may be happy to find out a new demo is now on the Playstation Network.
- Single player and 2 player split screen 'brutal' off road racing action
- 12 AI opponents in split screen race making for an even more frantic and compulsive racing experience with your friends
- Stunning next generation graphics bring the tropical island to life whilst you simultaneously trash it with your monster truck
- Festival style music including tracks from Ministry, Leftfield and the The Qemists
- A multi route track with shortcuts that not every vehicle should take!
- Race 3 different classes of vehicle – bike, buggy, and Monster truck – each with different racing styles to master or die trying!
- New cool down areas to allow more brutal boosting action when you need it most
Stay with MyGamer.com for all your gaming needs.
What's your reaction?
You might also like
Animal Rescue, an adventure game which allows you to become a field veterinarian and rescuer, will debut in the fourth quarter of 2021 – announced Ultimate Games S.A. The player will react to crisis situations and save defenseless animals from the [...]
Indie developer Elden Pixels has just announced via the Nintendo Life Showcase that Alwa’s Legacy, the successor to the critically acclaimed 8-bit inspired platformer Alwa’s Awakening, is launching on Nintendo Switch for £13.99 / $17.99 / €14.99. [...]
Independent developer Milky Tea Studios announced that HyperBrawl Tournament, its high-adrenaline arcade-style sports brawler, will release on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC this October 20th. Revamped for PC and consoles, HyperBrawl [...]