If you've been on the fence about [i]MotorStorm: Pacific Rift[/i] you may be happy to find out a new demo is now on the Playstation Network.
- Single player and 2 player split screen 'brutal' off road racing action
- 12 AI opponents in split screen race making for an even more frantic and compulsive racing experience with your friends
- Stunning next generation graphics bring the tropical island to life whilst you simultaneously trash it with your monster truck
- Festival style music including tracks from Ministry, Leftfield and the The Qemists
- A multi route track with shortcuts that not every vehicle should take!
- Race 3 different classes of vehicle – bike, buggy, and Monster truck – each with different racing styles to master or die trying!
- New cool down areas to allow more brutal boosting action when you need it most
Stay with MyGamer.com for all your gaming needs.
What's your reaction?
You might also like
After receiving spectacular reviews in Japan, Gnosia, the critically acclaimed sci-fi social deduction RPG from developer Petit Depotto and publisher PLAYISM, is sneaking its way into the West on Nintendo Switch, launching on March 4. Pre-orders for this [...]
SIT DOWN, MAKE SOME TEA AND CHILL Under Leaves is a wonderful way to relax – there is nothing more enjoyable than immersing yourself in the natural world of cute animals with beautiful visuals and gentle sounds. Zero text, just you, nature, and a [...]
Indie game developer Mommy’s Best Games announces retro-action mech game Explosionade DX coming to Xbox One, PS4, PS5, and Nintendo Switch.Explosionade DX is a wild twist on 2D mech games, offering players giant regenerating grenades, 2-player coop, [...]