In a recent press release Capcom has announced the return of four classic "World Warriors" in [i]Street Fighter IV[/i]. The popular returning fighters are Ryu, Ken, Chun-Li, and Dhalsim. "The characters and environments are rendered in stylized 3D computer graphics (CG), while the game is played in the classic Street Fighter 2D perspective with additional 3D camera flourishes. The traditional six-button controls for the game will return, with a host of new special moves and features integrated into the input system. Mixing tried-and-true classic moves and techniques with all-new, never-before-seen gameplay systems."
- 2D/3D fighting environments
- Classic Street Fighter characters re-imagined for a new generation of gamers
- New special moves that go beyond any Street Fighter fan's wildest imagination
- Amazing locations never seen before in a Street Fighter game
- New gameplay elements provide new challenges for both newcomers and the most seasoned Street Fighter pro.
Stay with MyGamer.com for all your gaming needs.