Activision has just released some new screens of the upcoming Family Guy game. This screens highlight the characters’ special abilities.
In Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse, the characters in campaign mode, as well as in level challenges and multiplayer modes, have unique special abilities and weapons tying into the signature humor of Family Guy.
Some of the comically-twisted special abilities for a few of the characters include:
* With his shameless personality, Peter farts to stun his enemies into a daze.
* Gamers will say “giggity” with Quagmire’s “Shield of Love.”
* Meg Griffin takes special abilities to a new level when she flashes enemies with her innie and outie.
* As an added bonus available for purchase, Stewie’s best-friend and personal confidant, Rupert the teddy-bear, is now a destructive Rupert Turret that blasts enemies away.
Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse is rated M by the ESRB and will be available for the Xbox 360 and Playstation3 systems on November 20 in North America.
Editor in Chief - been writing for mygamer,com for 20+ years. Gaming enthusiast. Hater of pants. Publisher of obscure gaming content on my YT channel.
- Twitter @ZackGaz
- Personal blog at: https://squallsnake.com/
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/squallsnake
- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/squallsnake7
- I am the EiC of: https://www.MyGamer.com/