X.D. Network announced that Muse Dash, the rhythm action title from PeroPeroGames, is coming this June to PC and the Nintendo Switch! Having established a passionate following in Japan, and after extensive fan requests for PC and Nintendo Switch versions, Muse Dash will finally hit both platforms with a limited-time exclusive Marija skin on PC and Nintendo Switch, and all DLC from previous versions included for the Nintendo Switch!
Simple 2-button controls make Muse Dash easy for players to jump into, with action side-scroller mechanics like traditional rhythm game instrument solos, timed dodges, and beat-based enemy attacks all mixed together to mash the perfect jam. Rhythm game players will also find depth in Muse Dash, as mastering each song takes more than just a few tries. Each song comes with trophies to unlock, leaderboards to make your mark on, and 3 difficulties to suit your style. Focus on your rhythmic abilities while keeping those reflexes strong to become a true master of Muse Dash!
Players’ choice of songs is also reflected in how Muse Dash plays, as different musical genres present varied challenges. Explore the full musical lineup to see a wide variety of locations, enemies, and bosses this Summer on PC or Nintendo Switch!
What to expect from Muse Dash:
- Launch on Nintendo Switch and PC in June 2019
- Nintendo Switch version will have free DLC updates
- Over 80 songs to master in-game
- Rhythm mashed gameplay with surprising depth
- A variety of stages, enemies, and bosses to face representing different music genres
- Limited-time exclusive Marija skin
- 3 unique heroines to play, each coming with their own pets, and unlockable outfits
- Leaderboards for each song to challenge yourself against the very best in Muse Dash!
- High-level difficulty options for rhythm game players who want to master Muse Dash
The PC and Nintendo Switch versions of Muse Dash will include English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified and traditional Chinese localization options for players to choose from. The Nintendo Switch version will launch on the e-shop in Japan, North America, Europe, and Australia with DLC included, while the PC release will be worldwide with DLC available separately.