RedLynx has released a free demo for its critically acclaimed platform racer MotoHeroz on Nintendo's WiiWare service. The demo became available in North America earlier this month, and is now available worldwide.
"We're excited to get this demo in the hands of Nintendo fans everywhere," said Antti Ilvessuo, Creative Director of RedLynx. It's a great way to give everyone a chance to see just what's going on with MotoHeroz, and why we think it's a strong candidate for WiiWare game of the year."
The demo features ten levels of the single player game and two multiplayer Party Rally tracks, just a taste of the complete game experience, which also includes a full single player story adventure, tons more Party Rally tracks, plus the online mode that features daily competitions.
From the story-driven adventure to the daily challenges and local multiplayer, said Ilvessuo. MotoHeroz is the most complete, satisfying gaming experience on WiiWare.
Key Features of the complete MotoHeroz:
– Single player story mode with rich characters and lush environments
– Two to four-player party mode that's easy for anyone to pick up and play
– Daily online competition based on Global and Friend-based Leader Boards
– Steady 60 FPS, widescreen support, and blazing fast load times
– Packed with content, including 100+ tracks and three game modes
– Simple but effective physics that deliver an addictive gameplay experience