The Legend of Legacy tells the tale of seven adventurers on the quest of a lifetime as they explore the island of Avalon and unravel the mysteries of its dark past. When the game releases this fall, pre-orders and a limited number of launch copies will receive The Legend of Legacy Launch Edtion — a limited collector’s edition of the game. The Launch Edition is fit for all explorers, and comes in a large, collectible outer box that houses two additional treasures: a glossy hardcover, 40-page artbook by acclaimed illustrator Tomomi Kobayashi (SaGa series) and a 10-track Soundtrack CD of game music from composer Masashi Hamauzu (SaGa, Final Fantasy XIII). Only available at retail, the Launch Edition will be limited to pre-orders and a small quantity of launch day copies. The game will be released in retail stores and digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo 3DS on Oct. 13 for $39.99/CA$49.99.
In The Legend of Legacy, Seven adventurers – Liber, Meurs, Owen, Bianca, Garnet, Eloise, Filmia – arrive on the mysterious island of Avalon to pursue their own agenda as explorers. They team up with two of the other adventurers to achieve their objectives – be it exploring the island for treasure, looking for the “god” on the island, or recovering lost memories. But things change when they discover a singing stone that causes the party to see phantasms of Avalon’s forgotten history.
Gameplay features in The Legend of Legacy include:
- Seven Unique Perspectives – Each character in The Legend of Legacy has their own motivation for exploring Avalon, and their individual conclusion at the story’s resolution. Play through as each character to see them all!
- Combat Gets Classless – Managing formations to instruct specific combat roles instead of fixed classes adds a different level of challenge for battle enthusiasts.
- Legendary Development – Illustrator Tomomi Kobayashi (SaGa series), renowned composer Masashi Hamauzu (SaGa, Final Fantasy XIII), writer Masato Kato (Chrono Trigger), game designer Kyoji Koizumi (SaGa series), and Masataka Matsuura (999: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors) all come together to create this brand new experience.
- Adjusted for the West – Based on user feedback following the Japanese release, several gameplay adjustments were made to enhance the gameplay. More details to come later!
The Legend of Legacy is a brand new RPG developed by FuRyu and published in the Americas by ATLUS. The game will have both physical and digital releases in the Americas. The game is rated E10+by the ESRB.
Editor in Chief - been writing for mygamer,com for 20+ years. Gaming enthusiast. Hater of pants. Publisher of obscure gaming content on my YT channel.
- Twitter @ZackGaz
- Personal blog at: https://squallsnake.com/
- BuyMeACoffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/zackgaz
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/squallsnake
- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/squallsnake7
- I am the EiC of: https://www.MyGamer.com/