Sarbakan, one of Canada’s largest independent game studios, today announced the release of *Lazy Raiders*, available exclusively on Xbox LIVE Arcade, the premier destination for quality downloadable games. Lazy Raiders is the first “world platformer,” which combines innovative-gravity spinning gameplay with classic platforming action. Featuring full Avatar integration, Avatar awards, and 80 addictive levels, Lazy Raiders is set to become one of this year’s hottest downloadable games.
In Lazy Raiders, players embark on a challenging quest to help lazy treasure hunting Dr. Diggabone retrieve the 16 Lost Relics that will endow him with instant fortune and glory. Gamers control their “Lazy Raider” by rotating and flipping the game world, allowing players to collect gems and grab the desired relics while avoiding getting crushed, pricked, and flattened by traps and enemies.
“With Lazy Raiders, we wanted to create a compelling twist on a classic genre, updated with enhanced graphics and a creative utilization of game physics,” said Guy Boucher, President and Creative Director of Sarbakan. “The launch of Lazy Raiders on Xbox LIVE Arcade marks an important step for Sarbakan as we expand our attention towards original IP development for the PC and console market.”
· Help Dr Diggabone or send your Xbox LIVE Avatar – his assistant – on a dangerous quest to grab the 16 Lost Relics.
· Move your “Lazy Raider” by rotating and flipping the game world, allowing your character to navigate mazelike passages, avoid traps, and outwit enemies.
· Rotate and flip your way through 80 mazes spanning 3 unique locations across the American continents.
· Take control of gravity and set environmental traps for your adversaries.
· Over 11 hours of mind-bending gameplay.
· Unlock exclusive explorer Avatar awards for your Xbox 360 Avatar.
· View all of your collected relics in the in-game treasure Vault.
Additional information on Lazy Raiders can be found at www.lazyraiders.com
Follow MyGamer on Twitter: www.twitter.com/mygamernews