After returning from PAX West in Seattle, where attendees were treated with early hands-on access to Gurumin 3D: A Monstrous Adventure, video game publisher Mastiff announced that Nihon Falcom’s action-RPG will cost $14.99 on the Nintendo 3DS eShop.
Mastiff also revealed that fans who purchase Gurumin 3D: A Monstrous Adventure from the Nintendo eShop at launch will also be gifted a free Gurumin 3D theme that they can use to decorate the home screen of their Nintendo 3DS system. Additional Gurumin 3D themes will be made available for purchase from the Theme Shop on the Nintendo 3DS system.
Gurumin 3D: A Monstrous Adventure immerses players in a highly-vivid and fully 3D fantasy world, packed full of colorful characters voiced by an all-star cast. Real-time combat, mini-games, multiple endings, alternate gameplay modes, hidden characters, and a head-bobbing soundtrack all work in unison to create an enjoyable, fast-paced, immersive, and downright magical adventure.
About Gurumin 3D: A Monstrous Adventure:
Gurumin 3D: A Monstrous Adventure stars a strong-willed young girl named Parin, who is sent to live with her grandfather in a small mining town while her archeologist parents are off excavating an ancient ruin. No other children live in the town so Parin is surprised to find a young girl about to be attacked by an angry dog. Parin rescues the girl and learns something even more shocking – her new friend is a monster, and like all monsters, invisible to adults.
Parin is soon invited to the mysterious Monster Village, which just so happens to be hidden right behind the town. Parin has just started making monster friends when evil spirits, known as Phantoms, invade the village and ‘monsternap’ most of the inhabitants. Parin learns of the Legendary Drill, a weapon accessible only to the chosen, and powerful enough to eliminate the Phantoms. Thus begins Parin’s quest to reclaim the Legendary Drill, drive out the Phantoms and set the world right.
Gurumin 3D: A Monstrous Adventure key features:
- Mesmerizingly beautiful graphics in stereoscopic 3D
- Non-linear game play across 30+ stages set in a wide variety of environments
- 90 items to collect, 48 unique enemies, and 24 engaging and enjoyable characters to interact with
- Challenging boss battles, puzzles, traps, and mini-games galore
- Hidden characters, alternate gameplay modes, and other secrets to unlock
- All-star voice cast including Amber Hood, Tara Strong, Dee (Bradley) Baker, Robin Atkin Downes, and more
- A rockin’ soundtrack that’s also available on iTunes