Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure, and publisher Mastiff has just unveiled an all-new feature dubbed “Multi-purpose Achievements” that rewards players beyond the standard in-game achievements. This game is set to launch on March 30th.
Featuring over 50 in-game achievements, Gurumin also has 9 super-secret achievements that, once unlocked, will award players with a wallpaper to decorate their PC’s desktop. Each wallpaper features gorgeous hand-drawn artwork by developer, Nihon Falcom.
Once unlocked, players can change their PC’s desktop wallpaper from within the game. It’s easy as pie and sweet as shortcake! Check out the pic below to see how the “Multi-purpose Achievement” wallpapers work.
In addition to the unveiling of Gurumin‘s “Multi-purpose Achievements,” Mastiff has also released a set of 4 new mobile ringtones and 4 new desktop wallpapers on the freshly-baked Gurumin website. Point your browser to WWW.GURUMIN.ROCKS. And for mobile devices, visit the “lite” version of the Gurmin website at MOBILE.GURUMIN.ROCKS!
- Non-linear game play in over 30 stages set in a variety of environments
- 24 non-player characters, 48 unique enemies, and more than 90 items to collect
- 11 costumes to unlock, and 15 equippable headgear to level up
- Challenging boss battles, puzzles, and traps
- Mini-games galore
- Hidden characters, alternate gameplay modes, and other secrets
- Beautifully updated graphics with full HD support
- Soundtrack available on iTunes
- Over 50 in-game achievements to unlock