Fight’N Rage, the new old-school side-scroller beat’em up, will be released on PlayStation 4 on December 3 for $19.90.
You can read our Xbox One review of Fight’N Rage here. It is a good game.
Fight’N Rage is a 2D arcade brawler inspired by the classic fighting gems of the 90’s such as Final Fight and Streets of Rage. Lead Gal, F. Norris and Ricardo through a world infested with mutants, and bring back peace to Earth.
Fight’N Rage is also available on Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and Steam. The game features three players local co-op mode, unlockable content and more than 20 extra characters.
Editor in Chief - been writing for mygamer,com for 20+ years. Gaming enthusiast. Hater of pants. Publisher of obscure gaming content on my YT channel.
- Twitter @ZackGaz
- Personal blog at: https://squallsnake.com/
- BuyMeACoffee: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/zackgaz
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/squallsnake
- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/squallsnake7
- I am the EiC of: https://www.MyGamer.com/