Earlier today, Paradox Interactive released several key features that will be included in the third installment of the [i]Europa Universalis[/i] series. A list of the newly revealed features is listed below:
-Players can enjoy over 300 years of gameplay by starting at ANY date between 1453 and 1789.
– Nation building is flexible: decide your own form of government, the structure of your society, trade politics and much more. The possibilities are endless.
– The great people and personalities of the past are on hand to support you. Take history in your hands and call personalities like Sir Isaac Newton, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart or René Descartes to your court.
– A lush topographic map in full 3D allows for a rich and complete worldview, and contains more than 1700 provinces and sea zones.
– Lead any one of more than 250 countries that originally existed during the game’s extensive time span.
– Have more than a thousand historical leaders and over 4000 historical Monarchs at your disposal.
– Manage more than 100 individual unit troops to secure as much power as possible.
– Co-operative multiplayer mode allows several players to work together to control a single nation.
– Customize your game: [i]Europa Universalis III[/i] gives you the chance to customize and mod practically anything your heart may desire. Join the constantly growing and incredibly talented Paradox modding community!
[i]Europa Universalis III[/i] deeply engages the gamers in the areas of exploration, trade, warfare, and diplomacy. The third installment in the series is set to launch in the first quarter of 2007. Until then, look for more on [i]Europa Universalis III[/i] later this year.