Dragon’s Crown Pro‘s release is just around the corner, bringing with it beautifully enhanced 4K graphics and a fully re-recorded orchestral arrangement for every musical track in the game. This is the point where a Sorceress might cast a beguiling charm or two to bend others to her will, but we’d much rather avoid the dark arts and show off a 4K trailer with an updated BGM instead! For anyone who prefers the original BGM, it can be swapped to at any time during gameplay in the game’s audio options.
- Visuals Fit for an Ancient Dragon – With beautifully-refined artwork and 4K resolution support, Vanillaware’s signature art style will come alive as you bludgeon, cleave, shoot, and loot through the dungeons of Hydeland.
- A Rousing Adventurer’s Soundtrack – A newly recorded soundtrack by fabled composer Hitoshi Sakimoto, supported by a live orchestra, will accompany daring treasure hunters on their search for the Dragon’s Crown.
- Glorious Presentation – Rejoice because English and Japanese audio options will now be available! Plus, game text will be localized in French, Italian, German, and Spanish.
- All the Royal Bells and Whistles – If you already own Dragon’s Crown, your saves won’t go to waste. There will be online cross-play & cross-save compatibility with existing PS3 and Vita versions. Oh, and all patches, features, and the Storyteller Voice Pack DLC from the original game will be included!
- Four Player Frenzy – With the fun local couch co-op and online multiplayer you remember, up to four players can experience countless hours battling together.