When you and your party are facing a pack of vile goblins, how would you proceed? Would you hack them apart limb by limb with your massive battleaxe, riddle their bodies with devastating waves of arrows, or chant a powerful magical incantation to blow the entire group to smithereens? Tough choice, I know.
PS+ members can get a 10% discount by pre-ordering now.
Dragon’s Crown Pro features:
- Visuals Fit for an Ancient Dragon – With beautifully-refined artwork and 4K resolution support, Vanillaware’s signature art style will come alive as you bludgeon, cleave, shoot, and loot through the dungeons of Hydeland.
- A Rousing Adventurer’s Soundtrack – A newly recorded soundtrack by fabled composer Hitoshi Sakimoto, supported by a live orchestra, will accompany daring treasure hunters on their search for the Dragon’s Crown.
- Glorious Presentation – Rejoice because English and Japanese audio options will now be available! Plus, game text will be localized in French, Italian, German, and Spanish.
- All the Royal Bells and Whistles – If you already own Dragon’s Crown, your saves won’t go to waste. There will be online cross-play & cross-save compatibility with existing PS3 and Vita versions. Oh, and all patches, features, and the Storyteller Voice Pack DLC from the original game will be included!
- Four Player Frenzy – With the fun local couch co-op and online multiplayer you remember, up to four players can experience countless hours battling together.
What's your reaction?
You might also like
Using twin-stick controls, Cubers: Arena is an entertaining grind to become the best geometric shaped gladiator. Make no mistake, despite the simple shaped presentation, this is a brutal and pretty addicting downloadable title. Playing as a shape you [...]
Sometimes You is continuing their trend of releasing bite sized arcade-style action games that can be finished in one longer gaming session but best played in short bursts. Instead of being a Bomberman clone like Explosive Jake, or a dastardly action [...]
After a long development cycle, CrossCode has finally made its way onto consoles. This top-down action RPG is buttery fluid, features a massive amount of content, and scratches a nostalgic itch for fans of the 16-bit era. At its heart, CrossCode is an [...]