When you and your party are facing a pack of vile goblins, how would you proceed? Would you hack them apart limb by limb with your massive battleaxe, riddle their bodies with devastating waves of arrows, or chant a powerful magical incantation to blow the entire group to smithereens? Tough choice, I know.
PS+ members can get a 10% discount by pre-ordering now.
Dragon’s Crown Pro features:
- Visuals Fit for an Ancient Dragon – With beautifully-refined artwork and 4K resolution support, Vanillaware’s signature art style will come alive as you bludgeon, cleave, shoot, and loot through the dungeons of Hydeland.
- A Rousing Adventurer’s Soundtrack – A newly recorded soundtrack by fabled composer Hitoshi Sakimoto, supported by a live orchestra, will accompany daring treasure hunters on their search for the Dragon’s Crown.
- Glorious Presentation – Rejoice because English and Japanese audio options will now be available! Plus, game text will be localized in French, Italian, German, and Spanish.
- All the Royal Bells and Whistles – If you already own Dragon’s Crown, your saves won’t go to waste. There will be online cross-play & cross-save compatibility with existing PS3 and Vita versions. Oh, and all patches, features, and the Storyteller Voice Pack DLC from the original game will be included!
- Four Player Frenzy – With the fun local couch co-op and online multiplayer you remember, up to four players can experience countless hours battling together.
What's your reaction?
You might also like
Door Kickers: Action Squad just recently came out of Steam Early Access to a full release title and had a chance to check it out. At first glance, it sort of looks like a 2D Rainbow Six Siege. However, at taking it for a whirl, this game is actually a lot [...]
“Ehh, what’s up doc?” Mixing a beat’em up but with a twist of an endless runner, Ninjin: Clash of Carrots is easy-going, mindless fun especially in co-op mode. In classic brawlers like Streets of Rage, Final Fight, or the TMNT games, the players walk from [...]
KillHouse Games has announced that their retro-inspired, high-octane, side-scrolling action game Door Kickers: Action Squad is leaving Steam Early Access and launching commercially on the platform today. Door Kickers: Action Squad is an over the top, [...]