When you and your party are facing a pack of vile goblins, how would you proceed? Would you hack them apart limb by limb with your massive battleaxe, riddle their bodies with devastating waves of arrows, or chant a powerful magical incantation to blow the entire group to smithereens? Tough choice, I know.
PS+ members can get a 10% discount by pre-ordering now.
Dragon’s Crown Pro features:
- Visuals Fit for an Ancient Dragon – With beautifully-refined artwork and 4K resolution support, Vanillaware’s signature art style will come alive as you bludgeon, cleave, shoot, and loot through the dungeons of Hydeland.
- A Rousing Adventurer’s Soundtrack – A newly recorded soundtrack by fabled composer Hitoshi Sakimoto, supported by a live orchestra, will accompany daring treasure hunters on their search for the Dragon’s Crown.
- Glorious Presentation – Rejoice because English and Japanese audio options will now be available! Plus, game text will be localized in French, Italian, German, and Spanish.
- All the Royal Bells and Whistles – If you already own Dragon’s Crown, your saves won’t go to waste. There will be online cross-play & cross-save compatibility with existing PS3 and Vita versions. Oh, and all patches, features, and the Storyteller Voice Pack DLC from the original game will be included!
- Four Player Frenzy – With the fun local couch co-op and online multiplayer you remember, up to four players can experience countless hours battling together.
What's your reaction?
You might also like
Running Away QubicGames is making a name for themselves by releasing several mediocre runner games over the last couple years. For comparison, check out 2Fast4Gnomz, Geki Yaba Runner Deluxe, Jumping Joe and Friends, and even Bouncy Bob (SONKA). Escape [...]
Byte4Games and StarCruiser Studio celebrate the return of the bullet-hell shooter genre with the launch of Mars Chaos Menace. Clearly inspired by genre classics such as EspRaDe, DoDonPachi or Ikaruga, the title from Byte4Games mixes the classic approach [...]
A New Perspective Originally released in 2015 on PS4, Astebreed is now being ported to Switch here in 2018. Even though this 2.5D shooter is a few years old, don’t let that distract you as this is one fast paced bullethell. This isn’t a typical shooter as [...]