When you and your party are facing a pack of vile goblins, how would you proceed? Would you hack them apart limb by limb with your massive battleaxe, riddle their bodies with devastating waves of arrows, or chant a powerful magical incantation to blow the entire group to smithereens? Tough choice, I know.
PS+ members can get a 10% discount by pre-ordering now.
Dragon’s Crown Pro features:
- Visuals Fit for an Ancient Dragon – With beautifully-refined artwork and 4K resolution support, Vanillaware’s signature art style will come alive as you bludgeon, cleave, shoot, and loot through the dungeons of Hydeland.
- A Rousing Adventurer’s Soundtrack – A newly recorded soundtrack by fabled composer Hitoshi Sakimoto, supported by a live orchestra, will accompany daring treasure hunters on their search for the Dragon’s Crown.
- Glorious Presentation – Rejoice because English and Japanese audio options will now be available! Plus, game text will be localized in French, Italian, German, and Spanish.
- All the Royal Bells and Whistles – If you already own Dragon’s Crown, your saves won’t go to waste. There will be online cross-play & cross-save compatibility with existing PS3 and Vita versions. Oh, and all patches, features, and the Storyteller Voice Pack DLC from the original game will be included!
- Four Player Frenzy – With the fun local couch co-op and online multiplayer you remember, up to four players can experience countless hours battling together.
What's your reaction?
You might also like
Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh Staying Alive, Staying Alive Originally released as an Xbox 360 Indie game in 2010, Yet Another Zombie Defense HD has now been re-released on XBOX One for the low cost of $5. Outfitted with both local and online multiplayer, this survival [...]
Adult Swim Games has released a new gameplay trailer for Death’s Gambit, the brutal, side-scrolling, monster-slaying action RPG from independent developer White Rabbit. This latest look at the game shows off more of its highly stylized, gothic world of [...]
Have you ever wondered how the shopkeeper in any RPG obtains his sale items? Moonlighter answers this question by letting the player dungeon crawl for loot while getting a lesson in economics. You play as a kid left to carry on his parent’s shop. While [...]