Stickmen Studios, a pioneering company creating casual games for the leading consoles and PC, announced its next original title, Doc Clock: The Toasted Sandwich of Time.
Lead kooky inventor Doc Clock and his contemptuous robot, Sack, on their first awesome adventure through time to save Doc’s beloved cat from a prickly fate. Test your creative ability by devising ingenious inventions to overcome improbable obstacles. Then push your piloting skills to the limit as you attempt to steer your crazy contraptions through an insane world of spiky pits, icy chasms and erupting volcanoes, all dominated by technophobic hippy robots.
“Doc Clock: The Toasted Sandwich of Time is a creative quest for all ages, suitable for anyone who enjoys compelling problem-solving challenges and comical encounters,” said Wil McLellan, CEO of Stickmen Studios.
The strongest features of Doc Clock: The Toasted Sandwich of Time include:
- INFINITE POSSIBILITIES… Invent almost anything from the objects you discover – it all bolts together to work in whichever way you decide;
- TAKE CONTROL… You’ve built it, but can you drive it? Skill and co-ordination are required to navigate the challenges ahead;
- PLAY WITH TIME… Instantly and easily rewind time to undo your calamitous mishaps using Doc Clock’s amazing Time Slider;
- TROPHY COLLECTING… Prove your awesomeness by unlocking achievements such as ‘Headhunter’ and ‘Rocketman’;
- BITING BACKCHAT… Sidekick Sack’s wisecracks will keep you smiling throughout your journey. He’s more annoying than your big brother.
Pricing for the game will be announced in the coming weeks.
A new video is available here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC6_0koxXD0